Describe your marriage

How would you describe your marriage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No you misunderstood that, what I meant is that without these working girls marriage would be difficult to sustain. I know I'm thankful I have a few girls that always brighten my days when I really need a pick me up and wife is just never in the mood. Thank you

My wife is a really nice person!! But she's not my type. I gave her the high hard one last night! Only woman I'll DATY with now. But..... I married her more out of convenience than anything else (long story). So..... I partake in this extra caricular activity so satisfy my savage urges. It's easier to do this rather than finding a mistress. That causes much bigger problems.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
No you misunderstood that, what I meant is that without these working girls marriage would be difficult to sustain. I know I'm thankful I have a few girls that always brighten my days when I really need a pick me up and wife is just never in the mood. Thank you
I'm thankful I have a few girls that swallow my load!!

Hey Big "B", I agree that this is a terrific poll. imameathead, if you are happily married and have great sex, why sacrifice that? I have to believe that most of us guys know longer get it at home and this is why we look elsewhere to satisfy our needs. I dig variety, but if you already have great sex and you have that connection. My friend had your same situation, he likes variety until his wife found out and now he has no money to meet his needs. She got it all!!!

Assman- I ask myself this all the time. I suppose it has to do with ordinary life getting in the way. Kids, work, tired, mood. Everything has to align and sometimes it's just more convenient than being disappointed when things don't work out when I get home from work.

RB- I was saying that I think the Amps get me to relieve the urges and stress during the dry spells and if Amps weren't around I might get myself into a situation with lets say a co-worker, neighbor, friend or something like that where it would be more of a relationship than a hit and run NSA thing. The Amps get the poison out to help me hang in there through the dry spell and avoid the senseless fight. I say that because there have been many arguments that were really just about me needing a release and it wasn't always her fault. Sometimes it was just life and schedules and kids etc..... She has a good sex drive but I think mine is greater than hers even if things did align more frequently.

I am a horrible writer. Can't get a thought out properly without rewriting it 10 times and I can't do that now. Hope you guys can figure out what I mean.