• Voting for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Am eligible to vote in this race, but am not voting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not eligible to vote for whatever reason

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sigh. This is "hope and change" all over again. And yes, we know Lhota doesn't have a chance. But if Obama was a lightweight with regards to experience...well...DeBlasio floats on air.

Last edited:
Actually, they are both enormous asses - they have a one issue campaign b/c MRB is leaving the city in the best shape it's ever been in (relatively speaking and regardless of whether you like, dislike, think he''s a nanny, etc.), so it's mostly about stop and frisk. This is the first time we've had "politicians" run for office in years - 2 white guys. Who have no issue to run on except pandering to voters - Lhota, as if he's still running in the GOP primary and deBlasio, as if some huge civil rights injustice has been done by targeting police resources to high crime parts of NYC. And deB thinks universal pre-k is going to solve income inequality, where all it will do is continue the same ole dance of rich v poor, young v. old politics as usual. Hey Bill, ya think maybe you could have a small biz policy? Again, Lhota is no better b/c if he tore himself away from the Rudy legacy for a min and the tough on crime stance and actually spoke up more, as he does in his one on one interviews (which are good), he might've had a chance. These guys are trash. deB has really bad daddy issues (read about his dad and watch how nasty deB gets sometimes - like a nasty drunk). Fact is middle class values, regardless of income, is a state of mind and MOST people with more or few means will say that they want safe streets and want good schools .... so these guys are just hacks. You won't win either way, they're both shit. MRB at least got some real heavy lifting done.

Last edited:
Hope and change and finally a real stable happy cool young family in Gracie Mansion in my life. Koch, well we all know, Dinkins had grown, Giuliani the family values guy cheated and left his wife and children while serving and Bloomberg, well another mystery. I walking distance to Gracie Mansion, I openly welcome them to the neighborhood and hope to see them at our local HFS on 94th, best in NYC. I haven't felt this inspired about a new New York first family ever, just love them, hope and change and some well needed culture and brightness indeed.

The comment about DeBlasio's father was a bit of a cheap shot. His father was a drunk and abandoned his child. We are not our parents, look at Romney, his dad was a nice guy and he turned out to be a monster. I think DeBlasio's childhood hardships molded him to be a empathic, responsibility compassionate man who will make the mayor this city needs. We had 12 years of elitism which just turned us into unaffordable condo town driving the people who brought culture away. We haven't had a iconic artist come out from the streets in ages, we can't just be the city for the wealthy and attract inspirational people.

fairemily, considering the quality of both the primary, general election, and the crap pandered by these 2 buffoons ... mine was hardly a cheap shot.

Good luck NYC

You've got yourselves a Sandinista and Castro supporter, who's going to tax the daylights out of ya, end stop and frisk, and stop the NYPD from spying on mosques. Hope you all stay safe.

Last edited:
You've got yourselves a Sandinista and Castro supporter, who's going to tax the daylights out of ya, end stop and frisk, and stop the NYPD from spying on mosques. Hope you all stay safe.
So now you are as rich as a Koch bevause that's the tax bracket that needs to pay more. I live a few blocks from the biggest Mosque in NYC and nothing's happened but a smelly Halal food vender. They couldn't even afford to construct a cultural center and had to sell the land, the worst thing that happens is finding parking on Friday. Overreact much ??

You are such a fear monger !!

fairemily, considering the quality of both the primary, general election, and the crap pandered by these 2 buffoons ... mine was hardly a cheap shot.
Having a shitty father who was a drunk and abandoned his child at 7 has nothing to do with the character of any person. It was a straw grasp considering DeBlasio is a loving loyal parent and husband and nothing like his own father. Your political opinion of him aside he is a good family man and dredging his rough childhood was out of bounds.