Dear WC,

I know i have committed an egregious offense against the site, violating one of it's most important of rules, between 26 and 27 on the rules page and technically it's listed as a "policy" not a rule, and i don't care what ppl pay, more power to them, if i had said the "just right" rate rather than what i said, would that have been ok?
I'm not looking for a fight.
I've been contributing for years without issue or moderation. My question to you, oh greatest of MODS, i posted a legit review in cheap head thread last night, basically warning hobbyists of a local gal who's place smelled very heavily of smoke. I've warned ppl about others with this issue in the past with no moderation. Is there a way you'd personally like me to post future reviews? So as not to be deleted so others with smoke issues may be warned? I only ask b/c I've posted over 1200 posts here with no issues from other MODS in the similar vein of what i posted last night, that kind of means I've always followed the rules of posting, i would think. Now that you're moderating me, my posts are being deleted. So, since I've always thought I've been following the rules, i guess i haven't. So I'd like your personal input, since it's you that's going to make the final decision.
I anxiously await your wisdom and thank you in advance.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Here are some tips.

1. Your constant return to "should I have said "just right rate" is immature. You shouldn't have mentioned it at all.

2. Don't argue semantics of whether it's a rule or a policy. This isn't a court and you aren't going to win on a technicality.

3. Mod is an abbreviation for moderator. It's not an acronym and shouldn't be all caps.

4. Calling me "oh greatest of MODS" is not helping you. Try being actually contrite and not a sarcastic ass. I was planning on only keeping an eye on you for when you crossed the line, but at this point you are making me just want to delete any new post you make, without even reading it.

5. Your post was moderated by someone other than me. I'm not the only moderator who has an issue with you. I'm just the one who drew the short straw and got to deal with you.

So, here is my wisdom. Think very very carefully about what you post from now on because it seems you've pissed off several of us and I suspect your posts will be under even more scrutiny.

Here are some tips.

1. Your constant return to "should I have said "just right rate" is immature. You shouldn't have mentioned it at all.

2. Don't argue semantics of whether it's a rule or a policy. This isn't a court and you aren't going to win on a technicality.

3. Mod is an abbreviation for moderator. It's not an acronym and shouldn't be all caps.

4. Calling me "oh greatest of MODS" is not helping you. Try being actually contrite and not a sarcastic ass. I was planning on only keeping an eye on you for when you crossed the line, but at this point you are making me just want to delete any new post you make, without even reading it.

5. Your post was moderated by someone other than me. I'm not the only moderator who has an issue with you. I'm just the one who drew the short straw and got to deal with you.

So, here is my wisdom. Think very very carefully about what you post from now on because it seems you've pissed off several of us and I suspect your posts will be under even more scrutiny.
Thank you for the tips. I'll mind my p's and q's from this point forward. I know you think I'm a sarcastic asshole, but I'm just trying to keep things light. Nobody got cancer from my posts. I've been an active contributor for a long time. My recent indiscretions were accidental. Then i got pissed at being corrected and you are correct, i acted like a whiney bitch. Hope we can bury the hatchet some day cuz i don't think you're a bad guy for doing your job around here and I'm actually a pretty low key, mellow guy. I'll stay out of your hair from now on.
Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

I always found IWANT posts great and I do too stay away from smokers because my SO would smell it the moment I entered my doorway..
Thanks dude. I've always tried to help out other hobbyists. I inadvertently crossed a line, then acted childishly when reprimanded. I posted another smoke warning the other day and i can't find it so i believe it got deleted, and as per the rules, since it's deleted, I'm not allowed to post again, and since I've already put myself in hot water, I'm not looking for anymore trouble. Most posts are always with the benefit of the monger in mind tho. Hope to keep contributing to help some of you fellas out. Up to the powers that be tho if they see the light of day. Stay safe out there boys...

Thanks dude. I've always tried to help out other hobbyists. I inadvertently crossed a line, then acted childishly when reprimanded. I posted another smoke warning the other day and i can't find it so i believe it got deleted, and as per the rules, since it's deleted, I'm not allowed to post again, and since I've already put myself in hot water, I'm not looking for anymore trouble. Most posts are always with the benefit of the monger in mind tho. Hope to keep contributing to help some of you fellas out. Up to the powers that be tho if they see the light of day. Stay safe out there boys...
We all make mistakes in life. I contemplate my own blunders that were life-altering. Of course, we must abide by rules. (to be honest, this whole incident caused me to view the rules FOR THE FIRST TIME.) But your humility and willingness to be contrite before your peers and before the moderators of this board are inspiring. True humility is a virtue that exemplifies a great man. We all tip our hats to you for being the man that you are, admitting a mistake, taking your admonishment, accepting your forgiveness and moving on to contribute posts in the future with greater wisdom. Had this not occurred, I would not have even read the rules and quite possibly would have found myself in the same situation. So, thank you. Peace, good Brothers.

We all make mistakes in life. I contemplate my own blunders that were life-altering. Of course, we must abide by rules. (to be honest, this whole incident caused me to view the rules FOR THE FIRST TIME.) But your humility and willingness to be contrite before your peers and before the moderators of this board are inspiring. True humility is a virtue that exemplifies a great man. We all tip our hats to you for being the man that you are, admitting a mistake, taking your admonishment, accepting your forgiveness and moving on to contribute posts in the future with greater wisdom. Had this not occurred, I would not have even read the rules and quite possibly would have found myself in the same situation. So, thank you. Peace, good Brothers.
It takes a big man to admit when he's been wrong, and believe me, I'm a big man...! Glad my wrongdoing can be of some assistance to my fellow mongers. Feel free to check out some of my past posts. I've been pretty prolific around here for years without incidence, i just fucked up, caught the ire of a few mods (I'm learning) and reacted poorly. Like i said, I'll keep contributing under the close watch of the bigs, hopefully i don't tweak anyone the wrong way.
Peace right back at ya...