Dealing with a PPS or any other male at a Spa, agency or FH.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I dont like dealing with a PPS- Anyone else?
I'd definitely have a problem with a dude. I've been to those places where a biker dude meets you on a corner and walks you up to the place but then he splits.

I was at a Spanish fast house once where the young Chicano gave me a hard time at the door then were sitting in the waiting room with me and another white dude waiting for the fat little Mexican chick to finish. I wound up just bouncing .

I'd definitely have a problem with a dude. I've been to those places where a biker dude meets you on a corner and walks you up to the place but then he splits.

I was at a Spanish fast house once where the young Chicano gave me a hard time at the door then were sitting in the waiting room with me and another white dude waiting for the fat little Mexican chick to finish. I wound up just bouncing .
That I would have a problem with. But my experience with the PPSans at the asian spa setups has been ok. I of course rather have the cute girl taking care of the hosting duties.

No issues here with PPS running the show. many places I used to visit especially in flushing had pps, I only had one negative experience at a spot in Whitestone about two yrs ago, he was young and inexperienced and rude.

AT first i thought you were talking about _.iff from Nutcracker late nights. He would get near furious if I left w/o sessioning.
He instituted a $10 no stay fee just on my account- So many mongers are afraid to walk. I thought the fee was was great and paid it several times and thought all was good but nope he kicked me out on the fourth time for good. And one time previously i had given him a ride home to 18th St? in the rain. Ungrateful blank! It closed maybe 2 months later.

never really minded this... very long time ago saw an amp behind the patchogue library (next to it) went in and there was a guy, massage was very cheap but he said he would be doing it ...so i left thats a definite no.

usually there would be guys running the fast houses in brooklyn and queens, one in brooklyn was a tranny, first timers would have to get your dick checked by the tranny, very weird but when you want hot spanish pussy youll do just about anything, think the tranny liked me always very nice and helpful toward me. place was 40 dollars for everything for amazing spanish girls and they actually lowered the price to 35 guess they felt bad for charging so much. too bad its been shut down for years now. there was another guy there once he said his name was peter, so when me and my friend wanted to go we just say hey do you want to go see peter?

place in queens was the same deal just a guy, no tranny. never a problem at all. would just walk me in offer me a drink while i wait for the amazing girls to come out, didnt go there as much but im pretty sure they arent around anymore either.

It seems like you're asking about dealing with a person, particularly a male, in a spa, agency, or similar establishment. However, "PPS" is not a standard abbreviation in this context, so I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to. If you can provide more context or clarify what "PPS" stands for, I'd be glad to offer more specific advice or information.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It seems like you're asking about dealing with a person, particularly a male, in a spa, agency, or similar establishment. However, "PPS" is not a standard abbreviation in this context, so I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to. If you can provide more context or clarify what "PPS" stands for, I'd be glad to offer more specific advice or information.
I'm pretty sure he means Papa San , the male version of Mama San.

But I guess I should let @Buttlickr answer for himself.

I don't care if its a pps or mms. But I have had 3 instances of dealing with other males at these places, only one was uncomfortable.
1. A guy who wouldn't leave the front door, just hanging out there, and I was running late. Finally MMS texts me "OK now" after he leaves. As I enter, she texts "wait a minute he is coming down the stairs" but it was too late - we just didn't acknowledge each other. Was fine overall.
2. Same visit, after I'm done I'm in the hall putting my shoes on. MMS is chatting with me when a door opens and a client comes out and just walks down the hall, and leaves. This was very uncomfortable. I don't mind seeing another monger, but this guy had a stern look on his face and was moving with purpose. I just looked at the MMS who smiled, shrugged, and then laughed. I had to do the same...
3. Was waiting for my girl when a door opens and I hear laughter. I don't know why they had left me sitting in the hall, but that's where I was when the monger, in a towel, comes out with his girl and they head into the shower laughing and chatting the whole way - oblivious to me. Not uncomfortable at all, kind've funny but a little odd.

Those are the only times I've ever run into other males. I've had 2 PPS experiences - both fine.