DE SWEET SPOT - Grand Reopening

As much as I don't like the idea of "vip" payouts, the guys have to cover their expenses and put a little in their pockets as well.

With these types of places it's normally feast or famine.

And, they are providing a service for the girls as well as us guys.

Someone else has said it, It's a different atmosphere than other places.

How Sweet It Is & The BDP Camp

Present

DE SWEET SPOT
"A Perv Paradise"

You're Invited to

A TOPLESS SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

Saturday 10/26/03 6pm-2am

EVERY Dancer Will Be Topless All Night Long!!!

Hosted by everyones favorite bartender

Ilana Magnifique

She will be joining the festivities from 8pm on
Get your singles ready!!

Member perk for the night:
1/2 price V.I.P. Room access from 6-8pm

Members door $20--non-members $30

Daylight savings time ends today. Therefore, we will be open an extra hour after the game.

As usual we'll have

Stage Dancing

Lap Dancing

VIP

You MUST be on the list to get in!

CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW:

Last edited:
First Time Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my first time at DSS and I understand all the VIP and LDs and all that from reading here. what I'd like to know is that All I've heard is info about the 2 J-cuties and some WOC there. Are there and white and spanish/latin/brazilian/ect. there too.

Part of the fun is NOT knowing who's gonna be there. We recruited 4 or 5 new girls last night who said they were definitely cumming tonite. But, who knows?(The usual disclaimers apply.) The experience is that despite what's been agreed to, a given dancer may or may not show. Right now we operate on a first come, first dance basis. We limit capacity to suit the demand of the evening.

So far, we haven't had complaints about quantity, quality or variety.

If people want to post which dancers were there on a given night (a la Ray/Mobby or JimmyDR), no problem. Historical prececdence is often a good predictor of future events.

Originally posted by Nooch7327
I still haven't gotten an answer....Are there only the WOC and J-cuties there or also white and latin?

Please let me know.
Thursdays and Fridays, you will likely find a good assortment including those you mention. Mon, Tues sometimes.

Originally posted by DE SWEET SPOT
Part of the fun is NOT knowing who's gonna be there. We recruited 4 or 5 new girls last night who said they were definitely cumming tonite. But, who knows?(The usual disclaimers apply.) The experience is that despite what's been agreed to, a given dancer may or may not show. Right now we operate on a first come, first dance basis. We limit capacity to suit the demand of the evening.

So far, we haven't had complaints about quantity, quality or variety.

If people want to post which dancers were there on a given night (a la Ray/Mobby or JimmyDR), no problem. Historical prececdence is often a good predictor of future events.
Cetainly no complaints from me regarding the quantity or quality of the ladies. It's just that occasionally I'll have a jones for a particular lady, and if I knew that she was expected to show up that day, it would increase my likelihood of stopping by

Originally posted by jjhunsecker
Cetainly no complaints from me regarding the quantity or quality of the ladies. It's just that occasionally I'll have a jones for a particular lady, and if I knew that she was expected to show up that day, it would increase my likelihood of stopping by
Mr Hunsecker
Does this mean that you have come out of your previously announced retirement? Or are you merely hankering for some Harmony type of talks.

I was there a couple weeks ago on a Fri. and went back the next day Sat. I think it is well worth it. I like the idea of not knowing what girls will be around. I saw 3 girls who were well worth the time Petite blk girl w/a nice tight body, Cinnamon blk girl and Angel spanish girl looks alot like j-lo........

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Angel looks Hispanic, but she's not. She's Jamaican. Regardless, she's FINE.

Avalon is a cute WOC if you don't mind a really tall girl, or one with tiny tits. She's got a great ass and she's hella fun to talk to. She's one of those who'll sit next to you and let "things" progress, not jump on your lap and stick her ass in your face 3 seconds after you've sat down after getting your first beer.

Originally posted by wilt
Mr Hunsecker
Does this mean that you have come out of your previously announced retirement? Or are you merely hankering for some Harmony type of talks.
Under my self-imposed rules, LDs are OK. For my own personal reasons, I try to avoid anything further (though I'm only human, and I'll never say never - LOL !)
The few times I've been to DSS, I met some very pleasant ladies who would talk to you before hitting you up for dances. And of course it's always a pleasure talking with the lovely Ilana behind the bar.
But, damn, I still miss the Harmony .......

How Sweet It Is & The BDP Camp

Present

DE SWEET SPOT
"A Perv's Paradise"

THIS WEEK @ DE SWEET SPOT

You're Invited to
A Wild Week of Parties
In our comfortable Midtown Manhattan location

Monday 11/10/03 & Tuesday 11/11/03
Members' Perks Monday & Tuesday
6pm - 12mid
"Membership has it's privilages"
MEMBERS get $2 beer ALL NIGHT
MEMBERS get $20 Power hitter specials for UNLIMITED VIP access

Wednesday, 11/12/03 CLOSED

Thursday, 11/13/03 6pm-12mid
TOPLESS TWISTER PARTY
Hosted by
Ilana Magnifique
Games at 8 & 10pm

Friday 11/14/03 6pm-2am
"A 69 AFFAIR"
Live Lesbian Stage Show
SHOWTIME AT 10PM

Saturday 11/15/03 6pm-2am
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BARTENDER
Ilana Magnifique's
BIRTHDAY PARTY

"Membership has it's privilages"
MEMBERS get Half Price VIP access

Sunday 11/16/03 CLOSED

As usual, we'll have
Stage Dancing
Lap Dancing
VIP
whenever we're open.

You MUST be on the list to get in!

CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW:

Originally posted by CuteNYCfellah
What's a good time to go?

Please explain the abbreviations.

Where is this place?
Night time is the best.

LOL means laugh out loud. DSS means De Sweet Spot. OTOH means on the other hand. BTW means by the way. I'm not sure what VIP stands for.

In New York.

Thanks for the info.

It's 40 to get in the VIP room and then on top of that you negotiate?

And then on top of the negotiated price, you tip?

I wish there were rules or an advice to newbies thread (that wasn't about how to post on this soon to be very helpful website.....)