DAWN: The reason you are best!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
I have come to the conclusion that on Long Island right now, nobody comes close to Dawns qualification as being #1. Her intangible qualities and beauty amaze not only myself but many of my fellow hobbiests out there. What is truly unbelievable is I have never seen so high a percentage of guys see her for 2-4 hours or greater. So many guys enjoy taking her out to dinner or lunch which goes to show you that she is not just a wham bam thank you maam provider! As I have stated before guys are now driving a 100 miles or more from NJ and CT because they know how rare a commidity we have in the Cajun Silver Princess!!

geez carl

i feeel like i am in the circus now and you are my barker...
thank you for all the trouble you go to to help me out with the screening referrals things.. also for being the kind of friend you have become in my life bus and personal and for not being what they referer to you as.. the guy who tries to cut a deal with all the providers..
i for one appriciate the fact that you are real in every aspect but geezs..
do not like me so much ( wink) these guys are gonna think i brain washed you or drugged you or worse..
lol
hugz thanks for instructions to the great sledding area..
If i feel up to it i may go and skid a few hills..
Hugzz always and more
your compadre'
HUGZZ DAWN
and i am just me that's all no big deal there, i love what i do and i love they guys they make my life interesting and fun and give me lots of room to enjoy my self. as well.. giddiup

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
No Problem You Deserve it!

You do not have to be embarrassed, all the guys and girls too know you are the real deal. Oh by the way Thanks for that hit of sodium pentathal you put in my drink- LOL(just joking).Im sure after this goddam snow when more posters come here- you will see how many people admire you! Yippy I oh Ki ah- Hugz to you to MISS SILVER!!

Carl M.

shame on you.. i am so red faced about this one and no it is not the snow blowing cold wind either.. you make me blush.. and that is hard in my specific line of work to do....
Hugzzzz
DAWN
MOT lol HFTF