Daniella 973-687-1480 Hauppauge Brazilian

Found this ad on one of the pricier sites and the pics looked good as well as the pricing. She was staying at the upscale hotel in Hauppauge and ive only had good experiences there.. You can tell alot about where providers stay. I also thought it was less than a girl that stays there would ordinarily charge. 200 hhr 300hr. I thought i was speaking to her but it was obviously her handler because when i arrived she didnt speak a word of English. So we used the translator. She is from Brazil so my limited Spanish skills didnt cut it being she spoke Portuguese. Anyway.. she opens the door wearing heels panties and a lace top showing off those beautiful natural cans. I must say there is no substitute for a natural rack. Body was very nice..ad says 25 i think but im going to say 28-30 but whats a couple of years? I took the hour and in hind site i would recommend taking the half. Handler said kissing...bj and all positions so i asked about bbj and she said yes as long as your clean which i am immaculate. After light kissing i pointed to my tongue and Daniella said no. Sucks.. then after kissing my body and some nipple play she starts taking out a cover to start bj.. I said no your girl said bbj.. She genuinely seemed shocked like that was not what she was told. But i guess my not being hideous she obliged...barely.. so that turned me off a bit down to half mast because i felt i was making her do something she didnt want to do. So i point you my mouth and her V And she smiles and nodded.. So i go to town and Jr is instantly enthused..Oh my.. what tasty and pretty treat. Just perfect. Shaved and Muy Deliciosso... So we go back to Lfk..and i take her hand and have her play with herself..while i play with my 2 new best friends..After a bit of that i feel comfortable and ready to go.. on goes cover and i have her ride me...Cg with those beauties in my face.. then a little Rcg just to see that Brazilian ass jiggle... and i couldnt hold on and i blew in the cover which is normally an issue for me but watching that i didnt stand a chance.
So clean up with TP...some small chat via translator app and she lets me know she will be in Melville next week then back to Brazil. Very nice girl ..the minuses came with the handler and the arrangement having to be re discussed at an inopportune time. That being said theres value here. I would repeat but do the half hour as i was back in my car in 35 minutes. I also made the dreadful mistake of not hitting it doggie...that must be a nice visual. Also she does wear perfume which i can still smell on me, fortunately no one is home. The good part is i can still taste her.. Happy Hunting

She’s smoking hot. Beautiful skin smells good and clean. But next to zero gf experience. She’ll let you feel her up and has great body for that. Keep telling me to relax I guess lol. But for 200 you bust a nut in a hot Brazilian but I won’t repeat most likely. Everything covered

billyS

Reign of Terror
She’s smoking hot. Beautiful skin smells good and clean. But next to zero gf experience. She’ll let you feel her up and has great body for that. Keep telling me to relax I guess lol. But for 200 you bust a nut in a hot Brazilian but I won’t repeat most likely. Everything covered
That's your review of her?

Easy guys not trying to start a online war here lol. Not too much to add. Nice hotel got to room number instantly with up to room. Pleasantly surprised to see her. She was in white lace bra and panties directly me to wash hands. Immediately start feeling her up clothes come off. Tried to get her on her knees no go. Has me lay down pulls condom out blows me for a few minutes can’t tough her head at all. Gets on top rode me for a few nice sight. I just wanted to bust so turn her around and fuck her doggy was allowed hard as I want. Blew a load quick clean up and out the door just under 24 mins. Hope that helps