Dani vs. the UG misogynists

ItsDanni

I Hate Men, I Just Use Them And Then Complain
Okay bet.

I posted my pole work.
I posted my professional photos.
I posted myself In my cute little outfits.
I posted a cosplay Photoshoot with my kid. Which she loved. Which she had so much fun doing.
I never posted anything regarding my sex work on instagram.
In fact, those who have been paying attention, I ignored messages regarding sex work on instagram and blocked those who asked in my DMs.
my instagram is my Instgram. And just like any other person, mother, whore, monger, and otherwise… I’m free to post what I please. I did say I shouldn’t have let people in my safe space. That was my mistake.
Am I wrong, or do you feel like I’m not free to express myself and my accomplishments because you only see me as a whore.
Oh and I also posted my yoga, maybe some hiking pics, oh! And I have a cat.
I’m also more than a whore - I’m like a whole person over here someone should really stop me and put me back in my box.

ItsDanni

I Hate Men, I Just Use Them And Then Complain
Fun fact: long islands underworld does not run without massy man.
I am done with this board for a while and this thread has NOTHING to do with it. The mods know.
Find me at your local park, bar, gym and fucking your favorite whores. Dont let em get you down. Love you all.
Lmfao this one is really making me chuckle mr man.
okay cool. The mods know.
who is actually coming to look for you, dude?
No one is looking for you.
no one cares where you are.
not one person here actually cares for your well being, or my own, because this is just the internet.
it seems to me, throughout this entire board, it’s actually you looking for whores.Constantly. Someone made a comment about how they think people ‘run up in’ me daily. Daily!! Yet, everyone wonders where I am more than half the time. That would be because I wasn’t doing this as much as y’all may think.
But we all know where you’ve been. It’s posted on every thread. Lots and lots and lots of girls you’ve been with. Yet… no one is looking for you mr man. You’re still the one seeking these arrangements even after shitposting for every one of them. You’re still alone. Because this is just the internet, and the interactions you’re having here and ‘at the parks’ are not genuine interactions. You’re just a lonely sad person. I feel bad for you. Try meditating.

I wish I could meet the guy who invented them, I'd definitely buy him a beer.

In the deary days of winter when there isn't much skin being shown, you can now count on seeing some nice booty at the grocery store clad in form fitting yoga pants.

And for the overwhelming most part only woman who can pull it off wear them.
And now they have the Amazon and tiktoc yoga pants omg they're the best!! Makes me just want to slap or bite some bootys lol.

I’m not certain if there is too much idle keyboards or too much narcissism. I am glad some think this is a safe space for the releasing of emotions towards trauma. The fact that she was trying to build a connection between herself and her clients was an ambiguous and appropriate response in that circumstance without immediate up-charging. She does need to heal from this and if she or the other parties return, I think the community will appreciate the diversity.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I actually love posts like this.

Because it puts us all in check and reminds us what is really going on behind the fake moans and smiles.

These girls aren't our girlfriends. They don't really even like us, they fuck us because they need the money.

On the whole they have as much contempt for us as some of you have for them.
Not too long ago a guy referred me to a New Jersey agency as a potential advertiser. So I texted her on 2/6 to make initial contact. She responded asked you for a link to this website and I sent it to her. On 2/10 I sent "following up" text and the response was "I would love to post an ad with you guys. How do I do it?" and I responded that it would be easier to explain in email.

2/21 Following up? and 2/22 Did you want to talk about the ad?

No response so on 3/1 I sent an invite to the party.

I got back a stream of invectives among which was a claim I had been "texting (her) off the hook" and telling me how everyone on this website were "old," "losers," "disgusting," and of course how she has 6,000 customers and doesn't need to advertise. Of course the next day in her advertising on another website she was offering a steep discount on one of her girls obviously because she doesn't have enough business.

But the real takeaway is she seemed altered and unhinged, and at that point her real hatred for all of you guys who used her service really came to the surface.

I wish I could meet the guy who invented them, I'd definitely buy him a beer.

In the deary days of winter when there isn't much skin being shown, you can now count on seeing some nice booty at the grocery store clad in form fitting yoga pants.

And for the overwhelming most part only woman who can pull it off wear them.
Chip Wilson in Vancouver. I’m sure he will be flattered.

Such ridiculous nonsense, As was previously noted….. Why cant we all just get along?????????

Coming from someone that reviewed Dani in the Past and has had a few really good times with her both in the sack and just hanging out, I always enjoyed her company. I always found her to be intelligent, engaging and totally Chill.

Yes everyone has there own baggage and reasons for doing what they do. But my question is why are these back and forths always so nasty? Why cant people treat each other with just a little bit of respect.

Yes Dani is a sex worker, but she is also a genuinely nice person and most importantly a Human being.

Maybe I am a Simp but I would never ever be so nasty and vindictive with anyone on this site or any other for that matter.

I will always live my life as Momma told me, treat others as you would want to be treated.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Such ridiculous nonsense, As was previously noted….. Why cant we all just get along?????????

Coming from someone that reviewed Dani in the Past and has had a few really good times with her both in the sack and just hanging out, I always enjoyed her company. I always found her to be intelligent, engaging and totally Chill.

Yes everyone has there own baggage and reasons for doing what they do. But my question is why are these back and forths always so nasty? Why cant people treat each other with just a little bit of respect.

Yes Dani is a sex worker, but she is also a genuinely nice person and most importantly a Human being.

Maybe I am a Simp but I would never ever be so nasty and vindictive with anyone on this site or any other for that matter.

I will always live my life as Momma told me, treat others as you would want to be treated.
Everyone on this website is either a buyer or a seller.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/361xjw

Hasn't this happened in the past when some gem is unearthed who is both budget priced and good (NND?).
both parties get in a snit and the comments quickly become more antagonistic and spiteful, and causing others to jump in to white-knight on behalf of one of the aggrieved parties.... resulting in more burning of the community in general; and sadly what seems to be a provider of my preferences becoming unavailable.

I'm sure we have all made the mistake of posting something on our personal social media accounts that someone else took issue with; right alongside our family posts.... whether it be a political comment, support for or against some local news event -

Pretty much why we all have anonymous UG handles - no one wants their mongering (even if no spouses, or girlfriends) activity connected to their real life accounts. In many of my previous posts I have provided how to's and the technology of tracking (most of it to avoid spouse finding out, and minimizing the governments LEO's identifying and finding you)... but these anonymous handles also take out some of the civility on the boards.