Dancing w/ The Stars Sucks Bye ABC!!!

I have followed this show since it started when my favorite soap star won ( Kelly Monaco)

Since then I never really cared who won. They all sucked to me...But last night was excuse my french... BULLSHIT!!!!

Emmitt Smith? Over Mario Lopez?

Mario danced, he moved, he shook what his momma gave him, he did things that were taught to him, and went from two left feet to a sexy hot latin dancer!

Emmit Smith just stood there while his sexy professional dancer danced around him making him look good.

This show is not about stars learning to dance..Its about Ballroom dancers dancing to make these stars look like <i>they</i> can dance!

(well except for Mario. I have all his dances on my DVR. That boy moves like a rattler!)

I started watching the last two seasons but missed the first. I too, think that Mario Lopez should've won. Even last season Jerry Rice went pretty far but I thought he should've been eliminated long ago.

I think what it boils down to are the viewer's votes. Wasn't Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith considered the people's champion?

Emmitt was fanfuckingtastic!!

Just because Mario is cuter & somewhat younger, he was not the better dancer. ALso his partner was a bitch & EMmitts was obviously the truest professional INSTUCTOR, you can tell she really loves to Teach dancing. ALso Emmitt had MUCH farther to go than Mario pussyboy attititude Lopez, who has been in the Entertainment business for 25 years, and I am sure (having once been a Thespian myself) he has had some dance lessons along the way. Meanwhile all Emmitt proved was that just like anything else in life if You TRULY committ yourself to doing whatever it takes to be the best, that any goal is attainable.
Yes I am a Cowboy fan
Yes I am an Emmitt fan
But for those Reasons!!! He is a true Hardworking Professional at whatever he does!

(well except for Mario. I have all his dances on my DVR. That boy moves like a rattler!)

He may move like a rattler but he made a lot of mistakes , especially in last nights performance. I am not a professional Judge , and certainly can no longer dance the way I used to, but I counted at least 5 issues with his Body Symmetry and his Hand motions, especially when he did the short Breakdance thing. Thats the problem, with him doing freestyle it allows for more technical mistakes. Had he stuck to One particular style and mastered it he would have looked better.

This is a show much like American Idol where the TV viewers votes count for at least half the final score.... am I correct?

So why do the results or the fact that former pro athletes garner more votes then a bunch of C list celebs surprise anyone.

It will be a cold day in hell when a popular athlete let alone a hall of famer and all time great like a Rice and Smith or a Gretzky, Marino or Jordan type, don't have ten times the fan base as a "C list" child actor who spent his most productive years on a Sat morning kids show more than a decade ago.

Besides... From what I saw on the talk show clips... Mario was NO amateur dancer. Not in a million fucking years. Smith much like George Foreman when he won the Heavyweight title in the mid 90's, more represented the ordinary guy.. the underdog! That's gonna get votes every time on top of his football fame. I'd be surprised if the final tally was even close.

Drew Lachey had his boy band fame to carry him and there was quite a bit more difference between he and Rice. But That wrestling chick should have beaten out Rice but she had no fan base supporting her.

For example... If George Clooney or Brad Pitt danced he'd prob have beaten Smith because his fan base is somewhat equal to Smiths. But this is why you will never see A list celebs on dancing with the stars.... that and any A lister would commit career suicide by going on the show.

Christ... I thought I turned gay when I started posting in restaurant threads 'on a whore board'.... Now I'm commenting on Dancing with the Stars.....

Excuse me while I go and check if my dick is still with me.

Ozzy said:
Christ... I thought I turned gay when I started posting in restaurant threads 'on a whore board'.... Now I'm commenting on Dancing with the Stars.....

Excuse me while I go and check if my dick is still with me.
I've been telling you this for years and now you figure it out?

BTW....if its missing, lemme know.

Ozzy said:
Drew Lachey had his boy band fame to carry him and there was quite a bit more difference between he and Rice. But That wrestling chick should have beaten out Rice but she had no fan base supporting her.
Even though Stacy Kiebler has a huge male fan base, those fans aren't the kind who would watch Dancing with the Stars.

(Damn, she's got a fine ass. I have to go find her photos from her Maxim and FHM spreads)

Ok I am really giving up watching ABC forever.. Even foresaking Lost.

First, the dancing with the stars Mario Lopez rip off thing, now they are making Liz's baby Jasons!!!!!!! and making Niks son really jax!!!!!!!

Screw that dude. Anyone know how to delete a channel from the telly?