Dallas Visit

Visited the fair city of Dallas last month, and managed to break away one night for some AMP action. Went to a place on Royal Lane called Bikini Modeling or some such. It was in a strip mall with an adult book store and what appeared to be 2 or 3 other AMPs. The whole place was behind a wooden picket fence, just off the Royal Lane exit southbound on 35E.

Bottom line: talent was mediocre at best, facilities were poor (no table shower offered, and no table in the room, just a blanket on the floor) and the price was a bit steep - .6$ house fee for one hour, then $$ for FS. Masseuse was named Maria; mid-30s Korean with fake C-cups and a flabby body. Good CBJ, and good effort on her part, but the looks just weren't up to par. Didn't find anything better when I was there. Was I looking in the wrong area? I may be going back to TX in a couple of weeks, and would like to spend my time on a little better quality.

Bikini Modeling does not get good review in Dallas area. For more promising action and talent around I-35 and Royal, you might wanna give Yellow Rose a shot. Tip around $ and door fee … ya know the deal!

HD

Texas

Anyone going to Texas email me I know all the great providers in Austin, Houston, and Dallas. Not sure this post gives my email address, but if you leave me a message on this thread i will get back to you. All these providers will knock your socks off compared to the ones around here and reasonable prices.

Sassy

Well, in the absence of a local guide, I made my way through the jungle myself. Found Sassy and had a great time. Sexy, totally-into-it provider in her mid-30s, I guess. Nice tanned butt, very nice in-call in North Dallas, totally relaxed and comfortable, aiming to please and provide you what you want while enjoying herself, does it all except Greek. GFE, stay until your completely satisfied.

http://www.thebestbabes.com/sassy.htm

Actually, I'm not sure about BBBJTC -- we never got there.

June’s is an AMP located on Mockingbird off I-35. If your into the street, strip joint, or AMP scene in Dallas area, maybe I can be some assist. And of cuz, you can always check out ASPD for more lone star state reviews …

HD

Sleazy side

Does anyone know any sleazy low rent strip clubs in Dallas. I'm looking for a place where a lapdance plus can be had....and it will not brake the bank!....Latin dancers prefered.

Final Request

Will becoming to Dallas in Late July. The days will most like be spent in court. Looking for a few sleazy gentlemen's clubs to fret the nights away. Any info would be helpful and appriciated.