Da hill......

So I got there kind'a late at around 12:30. No trouble getting in, just gave them the password, paid and got searched and that was it. Lot's of people. The ratio wasn't necessarily great, but a lot of guys weren't really buyin' anyways, so you could pick up whatever girl you were into.

Two stages with performances. Very crowded around them.

Girls were mostly WOC, with a couple of white girls that were both pretty good lookin' (Really nice bodies). All kind's of body shapes too, from petite to... let's just say.. not petite. A couple of the black ladies actually had stunning faces. Actually, I seem to recall one was a latina. Got myself three wall dances. They were pretty good over all I'd say. I mean, how can you go wrong for $5? (Chair was 10). No asians.

Then I went VIP with Candy. Now, the VIP room is not too comfortable. It's just a bunch of chairs around the walls of a room. Nothing special. No couches. So we started getting it on and it was fine for a while. Standing first and then when a chair got available me sitting... then there was this smell! Now, I'm a pretty darn clean person. I'm not saying my shit smells like roses, it's just that I make sure I don't smell like my shit. I'm not saying that she smelled like it, but something did, and it could have been her. I even think it was. Not very enjoyable. The service was average and relatively uninspired too. After I was done I noticed there were no tissues or anything in there. Kinda lame since it's just not very expensive to provide something like that. So a below average experience for sure.

So, to put things in perspective, let me compare with "the club that got closed" and a "studio" some of us have been to:

Guests - I'd say HOTH (hey, that's the ice planet!~) has more color and 'the studio' is most mixed. All cool though.
Women / looks - Pretty similar quality to the other two.
Women / amount - Seemed like about the same as 'the club'
Women / service - No hassle, just like the others
Facility / bar - Better than 'the club' and 'the studio' in my opinion. I could be wrong though.
Facility / temperature - Some rooms a little warm maybe. Not that that was a surprise all things considered. 'The studio' is the most comfortable, with 'the club' second.
Facility / VIP room - Easy win for 'The Studio', with 'The club' second.
Cost / Drinks - Beer 5, Drinks ?
Cost / Door - 20, comparable to the others
Cost / VIP room - like 'the club' it was $20. 'The Studio' has a sweet setup with both a private and a semi-private option.
Cost / Services - 'The Studio'$$$, 'The Club'$$ and DHODH$ (there we go, correctly incorrect spelling). Basically, 40/80 is what I was quoted.

All in all not a bad experience but I definately enjoy the other two more - 'The Club' because of the layout, temperature and a better VIP room, and 'The Studio' because of seemingly better service and cleaner (?) space. The former is a good low cost alternative with a good amount of visitors / ladies and the latter is a good mid price solution.

If anyone has a question feel free to ask. An please copy paste if you have anything to add!

Q

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My experince has been that the biggest difference (and the biggest reason to attend this venue as a result) is the inclusion of a "floor show" which does not really occur at the two other venues which you compare it to. Here, I think you tend to get a somewhat younger crowd, also a more "late night crowd", and it's a much more "dollar tipper"/"tip and touch"/"hands on" experience, as opposed to a "lap dance club" environment at the two other spots. In fact, it would not surprise me in the least if there was a substantial portion of the dancers here who didn't make most of their money in the VIP, where at the other spots, the dancers really can't make their bank unless it's in the VIP.

However, the last time or two I went (and I did not go this time), it's been my impression that the "shows" aspect was diminishing over what it had been in the past. Of course, nothing beats the same promoter's event a few years ago at a venue not too far away where one dancer got out a can of peach slices, and was inserting them into another dancer, who was "shooting" them back at the first dancer, who was catching them with the can.