Cuddwy Widdle Puppies

For all the dog lovers out there, maybe the following story is of interest.

Seattle man dies after sex with horse

Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.
The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.
“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.
Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.
“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
daengman said:
Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state
Is this accurate?

Is it actually against the law to pay a broad to fuck her but totally legal to rape an animal?

How many other states are like this?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Need a name for my cuddly widdle puppy

My dog JUST had puppies! Unfotunately there was only 2 because she is a small breed and the second one died :( So I have one little male who looks like he is going to be whitish.

Any name suggestions?

I wuz thinking Butter cuz his Daddy is named Peanut.

daengman said:
For all the dog lovers out there, maybe the following story is of interest.

Seattle man dies after sex with horse

Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.
The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.
“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.
Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.
“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.
Is this right? he died because he was letting the horse fuck him up the ass?

April

April said:
Cashew

BINGO

CASH for short! I like it!
JRAS congrats! You have just won a free session with my top girl cuz you picked the name!

ooops sorry I forgot I'm out of business! I did try to mate them a year ago! A day late and a free session short!

Little Cashew sends kisses. He had his first doc appointment today and was 4oz!

April

Well it was a boy so Marijuana was out.Mary for short of course :)

Florida is HOT and "dry" if you know what I mean ;(

April

THORN! MUAH! Miss my hoochie boys! I'll be up in Sept for a brief visit!

JRAS.... I'll be in your neck of the woods. Might have to take you up on what I was unable to take you up on last time.

Brooklyboy..........it's a sad state of affairs when you have to mail order it!

April said:
THORN! MUAH! Miss my hoochie boys! I'll be up in Sept for a brief visit!

JRAS.... I'll be in your neck of the woods. Might have to take you up on what I was unable to take you up on last time.

Brooklyboy..........it's a sad state of affairs when you have to mail order it!
Done. Done and done. :)

I'll make sure to keep tabs so I know when you are up this way and we will get together, most assuredly.

Thorn said:
Done. Done and done. :)

I'll make sure to keep tabs so I know when you are up this way and we will get together, most assuredly.
Oh... duh!

I thought that comment you made to JRAS was a continuation to the comment made to me above.

[Wishful thinking on my part. :) ]