"Cuban Delight" on CL/Times Sq?

Is there some # of posts I am supposed to make before I am worthy? If so then I apologize. I do think I have contributed to the board enough to deserve to ask a question or two, and have seen people with fewer posts get questions answered.

BTW I went and saw her this afternoon, she's young, cute, pleasant and I had a great time with her. She won't do more than a HJ/TF, but with her body a TF would be my first priority anyway (yes I am a breast man).

Perhaps it is because I asked about the same exact provider a week or two ago. You should always perform a search before asking about things that were already covered. If you had performed a search, you wouldn't have found any info however. No one really answered me with info. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. When I asked the question, she was charging .5 for a hj. I thought I noticed she raised her price to .6. How much was the TF she gave you?

I was a stupid, ugly, uneducated moron with an extremely small dick, bad breath and paunch, with thinning hair when I first wrote this post, and nothing has chanfged since then.