Craigs List Redux:

I found the following post on CL and thought I'd share it because it really highlights why I find Craigs List's so interesting.

Extremely sexy and picky female seeks gorgeous men to service - w4m - 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-22169009@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-01-10, 9:30AM

I am a non-pro, hot bod female who is feeling a bit adventerous. I am 5'-5", 120 lbs, beautiful blue eyes, long flowing chestnut / blondish hair, small waist, flat stomach, firm voluptuous c-cups and a hard, round ass. I feel so sexy, and the men I'm meeting just aren't doing it for me. Im educated, extremely intelligent and disease free. Here's the catch: I'd love to make a little extra cash, but I am extremely picky. I want a nice, smooth young hot bod guy with a gorgeous face, otherwise I just can't get turned on. When I say cute, I mean cute...I hate to say it, but I enjoy the Ashton Kutcher, model types. Pretty face, smooth chest, not too built but cut, tall. mmmm. I hope you will be doing this not because you can't meet women, but because you too are up for adventure. If this is you and you want to have a really hot night full of mind-shattering experiences, please ***** me discreetly. PICS included please. You should be straigh male, 20-35, caucasian or latino, 5'-11 to 6'3, disease free and don't do this all the time. ( i don't and thats what could make it even more exciting).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would have loved to "take one for the team" as it were - but since I clearly DO NOT fit her client profile.......I thought maybe one of my fellow UGer's might be interested in pursuing this......come to think of it.....she should just have posted on another board for a date....and asked for the cash when the date was over.....

Am I understanding this correctly?

So, she's looking for a really hot man who can easily pick up women for free on his own, who just wants the thrill of paying a woman to sleep with him (even though she will only do this with someone she finds attractive enough to sleep with anyway), because it's "an adventure"?

On his side, I could see going to a brothel for the first time as an adventure, but this just sounds like a regular date, only even more expensive than usual...

On her side, it just seems like playacting: "Okay, you pretend to be the john, and I'll be the prostitute..." Except for the fact that she thinks she should actually get paid for this (and pardon me while I LOL), this belongs in Casual Encounters, not Erotic Services...

This is what I love about cl. dumb whores.

the difference between mes & womens ads:

men's ad:
"I will fuck anything that moves, 24-7-365. Maybe this can evolve into ltr"

womens ad:
"I want (insert looong laundry list or requirements here. Typicall demnads include money, height and sense of humor ) btw, I'm curvy (i.e. I'm a fat pig)."

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC
Nice to see you posting again Space!

Hey, you fit the profile, why don't you go for it?

Me? "Tall?" "Ashton Kutcher type?"

If I sent my picture, that guy would be one really disappointed gay picture troll.

Re: Am I understanding this correctly?

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
So, she's looking for a really hot man who can easily pick up women for free on his own, who just wants the thrill of paying a woman to sleep with him (even though she will only do this with someone she finds attractive enough to sleep with anyway), because it's "an adventure"?
Absolutely! Just like I'd love to be a gigilo, servicing only rich, horny, gorgeous, young women, with great tits and who love to take it in every orofice. My clients would be ready whenever, wherever, and however I want. The only sounds they will make will be involuntary moaning/screaming in ecstasy, and chanting, "TC! TC! TC!" over and over. And when I am completely wiped out, they will leave me with a fat tip, a hot pizza, and a cold six-pack, and they will not appear again until it is time to wake me up with a "Good Morning BBBJ" in about 14 hours.

A man has to have a dream.