Craigs List Redux

I had the ultimate GFE with a date from Craig's List tonight. I had been courting this 31 year old brunette lurker, who had sent me a devastingly beautiful picture last week. We had gone back and forth with ******s and it finally ended with a date tonight.....

She was definitely a semi-pro, with both the best aspects of both. She arrived at my apartment and we drank wine for an hour and a half....maybe she had a little too much wine. :)

The fabulous picture was probably taken a few years ago-- she wasn't quite as gorgeous as the picture, but I found her attractive anyway. Definitely a 31- year hottie-- gorgeous brown body, tatoo above her butt, etc.

The sex was closer to love-making than normal commercial sex....no bj for example, but DFK was OK. Even did a little DATY. We did cowgirl, then I finished with some hard missionary, with her legs up in the air. I'd give my orgasm level a 8.5-9 out of ten.

Very sweet but mixed up girl. Much too mixed up to work commercially like any of the regulars around here.

When I gave her the $$$ she started crying....she really needs to money for rent.

All in all, it was a positive experience, but one that could have easily gone the wrong way, if I let it.

Had both the best and worst of real date sex......

In the end, I think you have to be very careful with the non-pro.....this could have gone south in the worst possible way. Be cautious fellas. The non-pro is great because it seems like a "real" experience. But a "real" experience can cut both ways.

Sorry, Phish, I can't do that. Unlike the little black sw I met last week, I don't think she can handle it.

I really like this girl, it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by kafka
Sure....just word the post nicely.
. I struck out twice w/ my ads. not even a nibble. I did have a very interesting experience w/ a semi whose ad I answered. Totaaly different than commercial sex (cf Kashmire). Neither better nor worse.

IM taking the dive with a craigs list girl.
Im not getting my hopes up too high, but since Im getting fucked over left and right with all the pros, not showing, cancellng, I figure I have nothing to lose.
The price, its just too good to be true, and we all know what they say, if its too good to be true.
But no BJ, no way. If she doesnt go south, Im exiting.

Maybe Im not cut out for this type of woman.

pswope

One out of three
.... bearded lady does a double backflip

BMM
be positve. I got a 1.5 hr bbbjtc(frankly don't see the biggie on the tc other than psychological), adept tongue stud deployment,from the CL semi I saw. And the biggest difference between a pro and her, was her desire to please me was as great as any commercial sex partner in recent memory(perhaps the major distinguishng factor from a pro)

Originally posted by BigMadM
IM taking the dive with a craigs list girl.
Im not getting my hopes up too high, but since Im getting fucked over left and right with all the pros, not showing, cancellng, I figure I have nothing to lose.
The price, its just too good to be true, and we all know what they say, if its too good to be true.
But no BJ, no way. If she doesnt go south, Im exiting.

Maybe Im not cut out for this type of woman.

BMM:

Sounds like PS had better luck.
I got no BJ, but I could have had F/S without the cover.

Really, I consider myself lucky, this particular girl is a bit deluded.
And maybe I am too. :)

It just goes to show, what a mixed bag CL is...

Pswope, I'm amazed that you put up a post and didn't get any response? That seems odd, given how well you write. Thesingle biggest reason a woman doesn't respond to a post is that there just isn't enough information in it...

Call me old-fashioned, but for $300, I think she should have given some head... It worries/bothers/irritates me when I hear things like this -- the time to work out your "stuff" is before you start... And if bareback F/S might have been available? This woman needs to have a long chat with herself...

Last edited:
CB: Yeah, well that was my fault.

I didn't feel like going through the various codes on the phone, etc.

When I said "real" bareback was available it was only because she never checked to see if I had a rubber on.

Overall, I've had bad experiences with pros too. Its an intimate experience either way and people can get odd or unusual-- thats the way sex is.

And she was a good kisser by the way, which is way better than a covered b/j, in my book. I hope the girl is OK, she is very smart but has issues.

Last edited:
Sorry, Phish, I can't do that. Unlike the little black sw I met last week, I don't think she can handle it.

I really like this girl, it wouldn't be the right thing to do.
Putting up a link to a woman's CL post is one thing -- anyone can find it on their own, too, if they look hard enough. But keep in mind, a lot of people on CL are just learning about the world of commercial sex, and many of them have no idea that such things as UG and other review boards exist. They're going the CL route precisely because it seems to be open-and-shut, a one-time-thing (if so desired), and anonymous. If every woman who contemplates putting up or responding to a post for the first time knew that there's a possibility that her contact information (or other private info) would be posted on a board like this one, most of them would bail.

If the experience turned out to be a true rip-off, I'd say put up a post, sure -- and put one up on CL as well, to let other potential clients know. But otherwise, err on the side of caution. Even if you think she can "handle" it -- think twice, and ask her if she's okay with it. Do not underestimate the power of your behavior on her future decisions and feelings about this work...

BMM, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you -- I'd so love to see you happy, as would we all, I'm sure...

BMM relax! I am sure that the person that recommended the CL girl has a reputation to uphold. I don't think he (or she) would send you on a wild goose chase.

Sure, emergencies do come up, but I think you will be surprised.
Sooner or later something has to work out right!

Good luck.

Daniel, before I post any info always ask if they want a post-- I consider it a courtesy I am providing for them.

The hottie sw was really into it, almost typed the post. She is supporting a child and needs to get her name out there, besides working the streets.

The other woman was as you described-- ambivalent....and she is on the border-line of being a problem, so if you make a date and want feedback, you can drop names and I will respond.

When I say this date could have gone the wrong way, I am not kidding, she need to be handled with kid gloves.

Be careful.

Last edited:

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
she is on the border-line of being a problem, ...

When I say this date could have gone the wrong way, I am not kidding, she need to be handled with kid gloves.
I have no experience with CL, but it is certainly possible to find "semi-pros" who are such head cases that you can find yourself wishing for service from a nice hyper-detached and mechanical run-of-the-mill pro. There is more than one way to have a bad session.

-Ww

WW- Yes, there are reasons why a professional might be a good idea-- and for $$$ I had a few very interesting options.

As far as my date, I guess someone had dropped a grand on her for the night, and she had herself pegged as a big ticket item. I have her rated as a $$.5, and our deal is $$ for a bit more than an hour and sex.

Most of the time was spent listening to her complain about an insult from a man she had recieved earlier in the evening....and despite every effort on my part to flatter her, comparing her to Cameron Diaz, she wouldn't cheer up.

After some really nice DFK, it was my job to steer her into the bed-- OK, no problem. I DFK'ed her, breasts came out from the tight shirt, and she starts the re-negotiation.....after I had already promised her a tip.

All the time she is acting stranger and stranger. Luckily, I got her out the door after some pretty good sex.

Bottom line, IMO you are taking your chances with any of these "semi-pros."

There's no such ting as "too mixed up to work commercially"

Very sweet but mixed up girl. Much too mixed up to work commercially like any of the regulars around here.
You obviously have never met some of the regulars around here...... Or Janelle.