Craig's List & Ebay Join Hands

I just read that Ebay just purchased a 25% stake in CL.

Some day Ebay might just very well auction off appointments with your favorite ladies. Interesting thought...

Originally posted by JaxHammer
I just read that Ebay just purchased a 25% stake in CL.

Some day Ebay might just very well auction off appointments with your favorite ladies. Interesting thought...
The girls would probably love that...there is always an asshole in there bidding with no intention of buying. If the auto auctions are any barometer, that would be some expensive pussy up for bid.

Originally posted by JaxHammer
There's an offshoot of ebay called ebanned where adult stuff is actioned off (xxx videos, pictures, used panties, etc). A ways back some of the girls would auction off time spent with them. They would be careful to note that the auction was merely for a nite out on the town, but it pretty clear the ladies were offering provider services. Those type of actions were eventually banned from the site because I guess they didn't want to be accused of promoting prostitution.

LOL

I too pity those who soley rely on CL for providers. Most of them are not who they say, not real, do not respond, do not show up, doing it for their next fix (ie:too skiny, look between thier toes)... or some other reason.
It is hard to find a nice real women that hasn't f#@#$ 10 guys that day.