crack of dawn

Guess who I'm with guys?...the lovely Dawn! Eat your hearts out guys, she is truly an amazing and sensual person! I will post a review in a little while but looks like round 2 is about to start! Gotta go...

you're with a hot blonde ...and you're on the computer posting here on UG.

maybe the APM/TFH should consider pulling your membership.

btw....Hi dawn!

at least i wait till they're asleep before i log on.

Hey guys, I just concluded my session with the incomparable Dawn. Here is a shocker...she was unbelievable! All her praises and compliments from other hobbyiest are well deserved. Words cannot describe her skill level or passion to please. Wow! Anyways, I would just like to compliment her on her whole screening process. This was my first successful encounter with a provider from LI and hopefully not my last. Dawn was very easy to reach via email and on the cell phone and showed up promptly on time. For many of us, who like to plan their week in advance, it was refreshing to meet a provider who keeps their word and shows up on time. Nothing is worse then being canceled on. Anyways, I'm beat so I'm gonna call it a night. Sweet dreams Dawn (I know I'll be smiling all night!).

thank you..

i am pleased you had a great time.. i did too esp after a long day on the real job.. the dinner was incredible so was the jazz and the cosmo..
And the rest was un speakably romantic and fun..
Thank you for the elegent transportation as well
It was def a pleasure to spend the whole evening with u.. always and anytime...
xxoo DAWN

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by whasssup
WHew!!!!! The title is still up for grabs after round 3! Eat your heart out Ozzy/CarlM. Giddy up!

HEH, HEH!- Little do you know my brother!!, by the way how was the Suchi! LOL, LOL!!!

[Edited by Carl M on 02-27-2001 at 10:04 AM]

With all you high rollers around here I feel just a little bit guilty about calling Dawn to schedule "just" an hour of her time.

"the dinner was incredible so was the jazz and the cosmo..
And the rest was un speakably romantic and fun..
Thank you for the elegent transportation as well
It was def a pleasure to spend the whole evening with u"

How do "1 hour" types like myself compete with the likes of "whassup" and "ozzy" ? I guess we don't.

I feel like such a piker.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Watch Out

LG beware 1 hour with Dawn could cause blindness- LOL!! Seriously, the time will go by so fast you wish you did take her for 2 hours!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Not the ATM!!

I think I saw a zero balance on my receipt, all because a certain provider with blond hair, blue eyes and a rebel twang- Mmmm- I told you guys watch out you'll go broke- but it will be all worth it!!

go for broke..

so the full 2 hoours tomorrow huh..
think you will survive, i am not sure i will. my hungry friend and i will get that silver i will
xxoo

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Help!- Happy Fat Tuesday My Sweet!

Yikes- I do not know if I can survive! 2 full hours, when I go back to work with a shit eatin grin Ill probably be fired- Oh what the hell win some lose some!- Ahhhh, Billlleeeee help - LOL!!!!
"Hi Ho Silver Away", Holy Smokes Dawns a better cowpoke then the Lone Ranger!
Sorry for gettting carried away, I guess I got me a case of Cajun withdrawl Symptoms!

aww you remebered..

happy fat tuesday alllllll!!1 beads for boobs day mardi gras right around the corner..
Hugzz and many hurricanes to you all
gumbo and gator coffee and marie lavueo vooddooo and whoo doooo..
Love you alll giddiup and yippi ki ayeeeee!

Re: Bad taste

Originally posted by Squeegie
whassaps posts = bad taste
Hey Squeegie, what up? Not sure how my posts were in bad taste? If having a great time with a wonderful provider is a bad thing then I see your point. Otherwise get a life bro.

CarlM, thanks for the recommendation and thanks for sharing. Dawn is a terrific woman!