Cow girl anal, is this the new standard?

Question for you guys who indulge in anal activities;
Is it common if you really give it to her good in the poop shoot that there is a little shit on your dick when your done?

How about toys? Say you get a whole string of beads in there and fuck her ass good with them.

Once you slowly pop them out is normal to have a little shit on the last few small ones?
The ones that went the deepest?
It's only common if they don't do enemas before then. I've fucked a number of women in the ass and have only been shitted on once. If she doesn't prep before hand, even with toys, you're going to have visible fecal matter on whatever went in there.

I used to date LI’s anal queen from a while back and she showed me her hose set up in her bathtub. She would use it as sort of a lavage. She used it semi regularly but always when she worked. Never ever had an issue that. She was always very clean.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's only common if they don't do enemas before then. I've fucked a number of women in the ass and have only been shitted on once. If she doesn't prep before hand, even with toys, you're going to have visible fecal matter on whatever went in there.
Both times I played with beads, once with a civilian and once with a SB after all was said and done and the beads came out there was traces of fecal matter on the first two small beads.
Neither one "shit on me " per say.

Both times I played with beads, once with a civilian and once with a SB after all was said and done and the beads came out there was traces of fecal matter on the first two small beads.
Neither one "shit on me " per say.
When I say I got shit on, I'm not being dramatic. I was on the end of some reverse cowgirl and I just smelled a really foul odor. I looked and my dick and pubic region were covered in crap. I stayed away from anal for years after that.

There was a Hispanic (Puerto Rican descent) girl a couple of years back, mid to late 20s named Vanessa (decent face, kinda a spinner but had a nice round soft ass and good full natural boobs with hoop nipples piercings) that would stay at the Hollywood in Farmingdale. I think that her preferred way of taking it in the ass was doggy, but I put her onto missionary anal, and would work my way to digging her out in like a cross between spoon and doggy, where she's lying on her side but I'm upright and pumping away almost like we're in doggy, and then finally work our way to doggy. However, to the point of this thread, she explicitly never did cowgirl or reverse cowgirl anal. She said she couldn't do it......