Costa Rica

Anyone willing to share information, a primer iif you will, regarding the hobby in Costa Rica: Do's and Dont's, where to stay,
agencies or independants, good restaurants?- I am completely tired of winter here in the frozen North and have heard
wonderful things about this country and its charms and values. Any input would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated
if possible. Use email ( Yo_Ric@hushmail.com) if you prefer. Thanks in advance

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My understanding is the best place to stay in costa Rica is The Dominican Republic ( yes, that's a joke ). Perhaps Allen will fill you in on "all things DR".

yoric

slinky and ozzy, carl m.. i am not sure but...i do not think that he prefers generic, predictable women ! although i could be wrong.. try to recommend something spicy and fun.. I can't wait to read a review of his experience..
never seen out of country review before..
going for silver and ..
ozzy when you get a chance please email me ok... hugzzz
Dawn

Allen,
Unfortunately all I have is 30 year old, rusty high school Spanish and a few choice phrases learned on the mean streets

[Edited by yoric on 02-23-2001 at 07:29 AM]

Allen

Webmaster?
Hotel:
The Hotel Presidente

Main "white guy" pick up places:
The Del Rey
The Blue Marlin

Prices:
Cheap...

My advice is to just explore. You'll see all the Americans/Europeans bunched up in the above types of places looking to get laid, not my type of scene. Find someone that speaks english(very easy), pay him to show you around. Without good Spanish, that's my best advice.

You'll have a great time.

My advice is to keep going south

I've been to CR at least 6 times in the past 4 years.......... My advice is to keep going south until you hit RIO de JANEIRO...
Hotter women cheaper prices....... 10 times the women to choose from, and the prices, I had on 3 or 4 occasions paid $50.00 for a beautiful 23 yr. old to stay the night...........

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Yeah, but more guys speak Spanish than Portuguese......;).

Was it in Rio where, a fews years back, the "District Attorney" stomped a teen to death in the streets ?

A even better bet is Ecuador (Quito). A year ago I was paying 20-25 a girl for the night. And they were all young,wholesome and quite pretty.Also quite a few of them were very fair skinned and blond.