Cop/brothel bust

The News 12 article mentioned Front street in Hempstead so if I am not mistaken there was mention of a connection to a place in Brooklyn (can’t remember if it was Borough Park)
Hopefully not Doll House

billyS

Reign of Terror
The News 12 article mentioned Front street in Hempstead so if I am not mistaken there was mention of a connection to a place in Brooklyn (can’t remember if it was Borough Park)
Hopefully not Doll House
I just saw the Daily News article I posted the link to and it only mentioned Queens and Brooklyn.
Front Street sounds like the place mentioned by a few guys here and the thought was that MS-13 was running it.
Funny if it was really a cop.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Between August 2016 through September 2018, the prostitution ring — with brothels located on Gates, Foster and Fourth avenues and 42nd Street in Brooklyn; on Liberty and Onderdonk avenues in Queens; and on Front Street in Hempstead — netted over $2 million in revenue, per the district attorney’s office.

Any of these addresses look familiar?

All of them would advertise on other sites For $40 it all related to the place that was on flushing and metropolitan.
That moved like 3 Times. Back then I was told the liberty, sunset was a brother of the flushing place. Then the sister open up on astoria Blvd but that did not go for long.

What I’m curious about is who’s the other 70 officers that getting looked at. I wonder if that cop with gray hair and partner with the bald guy that would sit on the corner of Main and 40th everyday one of the officers getting looked at. Maybe that’s why their decided to close in now cause violence is involved.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They posted today that they're open so doubt they were one of them.
Unless it's a set up
I was stupid enough to go to an AMP in East Meadow after it was busted. But then it put the ad out again in Newsday so since I liked the place I went and was greeted by a uniformed NCP officer upon arrival.

Unless it's a set up
I was stupid enough to go to an AMP in East Meadow after it was busted. But then it put the ad out again in Newsday so since I liked the place I went and was greeted by a uniformed NCP officer upon arrival.
Did you get arrested ? As mongers that’s one thing we all want to avoid. Wld be good to know what happened and how you dealt with it...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Did you get arrested ? As mongers that’s one thing we all want to avoid. Wld be good to know what happened and how you dealt with it...
Nah, I saw the cop and said "woops" I must be in the wrong place"
He said something I don't remember ( but I could look it up here since I posted about it when it happened)
And then I volunteered to just leave and he let me.

Genius then posted that he always brings the Newsday ad with him so he can make believe he was led to believe he was going to a legit place.

Nah, I saw the cop and said "woops" I must be in the wrong place"
He said something I don't remember ( but I could look it up here since I posted about it when it happened)
And then I volunteered to just leave and he let me.

Genius then posted that he always brings the Newsday ad with him so he can make believe he was led to believe he was going to a legit place.
Smart

This is some story. I must be under a rock because I did not hear of it through normal news channels. Or they purposely did not report it.