Cool's La Reviews

310 270 1090

i got the chance to see this one while i was living in la earlier this year. i tried to repeat before i moved back to ny but couldnt because conflicting schedules. mightve been a good thing because it wasnt all what i expected it to be. i give the overall experience a 7.5/10 great bj.

510 260 9729
if i ever move back to la, shes the first one im seeing. hopefully shes still a provider by then. i enjoyed every minute of pounding that. 9/10

661-450-7187
seen her the most out of all the providers i been with in la. i shouldnt have done it but i was enticed by our first encounter. she rides like a champ i still remember her bouncing it while in cowgirl. she also tries to upsell not sure if still providing but if so then be aware of the upsell game

saw her too last year around february.

nice girl and she's thick.

i hear she sometimes goes to ny too if she ever comes to ny while i'm here i might repeat just to give her those backshots again. seen her twice n i give her 8/10

i looked at it it seems that all the rules are in different pages of that forum is it possible to put all of them in like one post???

also i'll keep that in mind next time i write a review