Controling info on Providers

billyS

Reign of Terror
I recently saw in the Busty Michele thread some posters trying to silence bad comments on this lady, with comments like 'enough already, your being repeitive, don't see her if you don't like the mess'.

But what theses comments are really saying is 'we all like her, don't post anything bad about her here'.

While I'm not going as far as calling these posters White Knights, I think there is a deeper problem here.

When a girl is getting good reviews sometimes a guy having different results will be afraid to post for the reason he doesn't want to get ripped.

One example is I met a member at the 12/07 UG party who I respect very much, always has honest reviews and has the same taste in women as me. He was telling me he had met Nature Matters but had a different opinion then the rest of us. He thought she sucked his dick way to hard and was mechanical. He didn't want to post because his review was in the minority. I told him that was wrong he should have posted exactly what happen to give a better view of her.

Another example was Butterfly. I gave her a glowing review last year and other concurred. When she came back this year she was changed and a poster here felt ripped off. Since I didn't see her this year, only spoke to her on the phone (and she did seem different, cockier, a little more outgoing) I wasn't going to rip this guy for disagreeing with me.

My last example is from years ago. Kromrider, another poster I respected reviewed one of CLPCs main stars. This girl had been getting rave reviews and was hard to book. His reaction was 'Whats the big deal'? She is skinny, possibly on drugs and not that pretty. Well he was ripped to shreds by all of Aprils followers. How dare he give a bad review. In fact one guy followed him around threads and ripped any subsequent review he did for about a year and a half.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So what does it all mean?

My point is everyone has their own opinion on a girl and should not be afraid to express it.
I for one would like as much information on a girl as possible and I know the rest of you feel the same way. Some posters I trust more then others. Some I see have an agenda when posting reviews.

The more info the better.

All conversations are valuable as long as they're based on fact &/or personal experiences. Many posts are conjecture, supposition, speculation and assumptions. These are the posts that incite arguments.

Last edited:
In the Busty Michele thread there are some posters practically calling her a crack addict with absolutely no basis for the truth. Two black guys show up and they're assumed to be drug dealers. Hey, the shit may be true or not be true, but the poster has no fucking idea and posts speculative comments. This is the kind of shit that gets people pissed off.

If there's a difference in opinion on personal experiences each guy had with a provider, there should be no reason to bicker. Who gives a shit if you had a blast with a girl and posted a rave review and the next guy saw the girl and thought she was lousy.

Park your egos, thicken your skin, and enjoy the ride!

Guilty as charged

There have been moments that I have seen a provider who is well reviewed here and have NOT posted....

Why you ask?

1) The 13 y/o boy in me thinks.. it must have been me.

2) I was lazy

OR

3) as Billy points out because as this provider is well liked or reviewed and a multitude of responses will appear in her defense.

Being the gracious person that I am, I try to only stir up trouble when it is entirely necessary.. when I feel an injustice has gone on too long and when it effects others. Since, having seen these provider(s) and having a bad experience only effects ME I keep it to myself.

Perhaps this is wrong?! Perhaps there are many voices who remain quiet.

I think White Knight is a tough term. They are more defending their opinion of the provider than the provider. Any info should be viewed as good info. What might not matter to me could be a big point for someone else. We should all be intelligent enough to read the reviews and make our own decisions based upon the info.

Hey, If someone doesn't want to see a girl you like big deal. That means she'll have more time to see you...lol.

I've seen plenty of 4 star reviewed movies that I thought sucked.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
See this is why I personally think reviews are a crock, it is an opinion and like assholes everyone has one. I do think that no one should be affraid of posting an opinion. Good bad or indifferent. I have noticed that some guys go into these sessions with rose colored glasses on and others have a more clear vision. Hey this is what makes the world go round. The bottom line is this a comment on a provider should not be made unless you have first hand experince with her and her place of business. I see a lot of conjecture and guess work based on posts from numerous sources (yeah I read the other boards too) and I see the bleed through. So in this case I have to kind of agree with BillyS these comments and reviews of the provider should only be made if you have seen her. Decussions based on posts are welcomed but should be kept to the subject and substance of the post. Like anyone I enjoy a good banter back and forth but no one should be telling some one els not to express their opinion. WhiteKnights defend girls that they percive have been wronged. Trust me these women do not need our protection and in most cases don't want it. Once again I stick my asshole in here, sorry my opinion same thing...

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
One of the biggest reasons why we don't allow PM's here is because it's well known that you get the reviews designed for "public consumption" on the board, and "the truth" backchannel. A member admitted this a few years ago (when pushing for PMs) but later recanted. Take a look at all the other boards that allow PMs and you'll see evidence of this.

Some of this is poster's faults in that they imagine people will give them shit for coming up with a different review, but they also claim they won't review "because the review will be the same" so they don't post reviews which they really should. how many times do we see posters talk about "I saw so and so 5 months ago", but they never posted anything about it?

Also, if you remember, we have actively campaigned against posters giving others shit for these things. The most prominant was when we told guys in the spa section that no one was going to say "$200 for a handjob?" when guys saw higher end rub and tug girls. Same for the alternative section.

So, while I agree that some of this CAN happen, it shouldn't and one of the best waysa to stop it is the usual UG way: when you see it happening, call the offenders out on the carpet.

One reason this may happen (and I'm not pointing fingers here at anyone in particular) is that some hobbyists try to curry favor with providers by either posting overly favorable reviews on the boards and/or defending the provider on the boards. So you can have a mediocre provider get a series of stellar reviews by aggressive posters who then defend her and their reviews when, in fact, there's an ulterior motive.

We can try to guard against this by calling them out, but if a particular poster has given up his anonymity by letting providers know his handle here, it gets complicated. (Which is why I've never given out my handle, although, I've seen some screening forms online recently that required *** handles be disclosed.)

billyS

Reign of Terror
One reason this may happen (and I'm not pointing fingers here at anyone in particular) is that some hobbyists try to curry favor with providers by either posting overly favorable reviews on the boards and/or defending the provider on the boards. So you can have a mediocre provider get a series of stellar reviews by aggressive posters who then defend her and their reviews when, in fact, there's an ulterior motive.
Great post Monk! I agree 100%.
I only use billyS when it is a provider from UG who will let me bypass her screening because I'm know here (i.e. I'm not a cop). I've done that a few times.

I do use 'Billy' as opposed to my real name with all providers/stripper. It is just easier.

Some times they figure it out. Like Nature Matters. The second time I saw her she said to me, 'You're Billy on UG'. I asked how she knew. She said someone else (Seeker) had told her about UG. She read my review and from the date and how the session went, and because she marked me in her phone as Billy, she 'pinned me out' as she put it.

Now how she connected Seeker to his UG handle I cannot guess.

Also, if it is a non-UG provider, i.e. a CL girl I will only mention UG after the session is over and only if I think she is intelligent enough to use the board.

Contolling info on providers

It's like it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. I just pointed out in another thread that Victoria who is posting was previously Tanajia (sp) and poster accused myself and someone else of having it in for her but he posts ne review even through it is asked for!

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=820918#post820918.

Posting what womeone finds to be the truth on a provider is not having it in for them

I go back to his prior posts (he has 4) exxactly same kind of vague post in another thread, where he is agained asked for facts or a review (including from UG Staff) and also no response.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=798509#post798509

There is another girls who just started posting on CL again poorly reviewed in the past. Dare I even bother to post her name?

See this is why I personally think reviews are a crock, it is an opinion and like assholes everyone has one. I do think that no one should be affraid of posting an opinion. Good bad or indifferent. I have noticed that some guys go into these sessions with rose colored glasses on and others have a more clear vision. Hey this is what makes the world go round. The bottom line is this a comment on a provider should not be made unless you have first hand experince with her and her place of business. I see a lot of conjecture and guess work based on posts from numerous sources (yeah I read the other boards too) and I see the bleed through. So in this case I have to kind of agree with BillyS these comments and reviews of the provider should only be made if you have seen her. Decussions based on posts are welcomed but should be kept to the subject and substance of the post. Like anyone I enjoy a good banter back and forth but no one should be telling some one els not to express their opinion. WhiteKnights defend girls that they percive have been wronged. Trust me these women do not need our protection and in most cases don't want it. Once again I stick my asshole in here, sorry my opinion same thing...
While i agree, reviews should only be done by someone with first hand experience, i certainly don't think they are a crock. There have been several times i decided to see someone, but for some reason, searched her here first, and am so glad i did. With so many good reviewers here, i now check here first to see if she's been seen.

I've seen girls that others deemed pretty, with a great body, and i thought she was nasty. That is just a matter of taste, but things like accurate picture, incall location (dangers or not), what was offered or tried, are in my opinion invaluable information. We all have our favorite reviewers, people that we think have similar tastes, and place much more weight on their reviews.

Nobody should consider not reviewing for fear of backlash from members. Most of us are anonymous, so it shouldn't matter.