Condoms: What is your Brand?

Crowns are great. No smell and nice for a cbj. When I was 14, I went into the drugstore to buy condoms and a toothbrush. The pharmacist said "Are you going on your honeymoon?"

oK, I have a problem.
I can't find my go to brand anywhere (mail order is not an option).

They are Durex Air Wide. The were reliable, thin and fit right.

I've had to use trojan Magnums and they fit ok but I get very little feeling. Since I started with them I have to have the girl finish me off via some other means.

Any recommendations such as where to buy the Air Wide or some other similar size brand.

billyS

Reign of Terror
oK, I have a problem.

I've had to use trojan Magnums and they fit ok but I get very little feeling. Since I started with them I have to have the girl finish me off via some other means.

Any recommendations such as where to buy the Air Wide or some other similar size brand.
No idea about Air Wide but have you tried Magnum Bare?

different subject but related.
all condoms are made so well these days, i know a guy who is in this hobby, says he has tried to get most brand condoms to break with his nails for safety he claims because he always wanted to know how safe the condoms actually are.
has anyone actually compared brands in regards to being the most reliable against ripping?

oK, I have a problem.

Target in Westbury

Target in Westbury
When did you see them there. I was there maybe a month ago (on my way to Total Wine then Flushing) and they didn't have the wide - just the regular fit.

Maybe 4 months ago Target in Farmingdale (1 box) and Levittown (0) and Copiague (3 boxes) had them but they were in the clearance rack (like less than half price) but the regular fit ones were still with the rest of the condoms - so I knew they we being discontinued and I bought the few boxes they had.

Was pretty funny as I had to slink over to the self check out so no one would see me buy a bunch of boxes of condoms.

I tried local drug stores and they only have regular fit.

Trojans are aweful. They’re tight and don’t provide much sensation. Lifestyles were a little batter. Durex bare skin feel good.

But for the most part, I just deal with whatever the provider pulls out of her nightstand.

Skyn Elite Large. The lube doesn’t leave that smell like Trojans do. They’re made of plastic, not latex so they’re impervious to weakening from oil. They’re thinner than Trojans but stronger, and I find they conform to my shape rather than squashing it down. About $15/36 at WM. Since I’ve been bringing them with me, several providers have switched to using them.

When did you see them there. I was there maybe a month ago (on my way to Total Wine then Flushing) and they didn't have the wide - just the regular fit.

Maybe 4 months ago Target in Farmingdale (1 box) and Levittown (0) and Copiague (3 boxes) had them but they were in the clearance rack (like less than half price) but the regular fit ones were still with the rest of the condoms - so I knew they we being discontinued and I bought the few boxes they had.

Was pretty funny as I had to slink over to the self check out so no one would see me buy a bunch of boxes of condoms.

I tried local drug stores and they only have regular fit.
Couple days ago when I was restocking. They had a like 5-6 boxes.but I could be mistaken and they were the regular ones. just checked Walmarts website Farmingdale super center has them

Couple days ago when I was restocking. They had a like 5-6 boxes.but I could be mistaken and they were the regular ones. just checked Walmarts website Farmingdale super center has them
I thought I checked there (at the actual store) recently and all they had was the reg ones.
I'll check again.
Note that the boxes lock identical except for the words WIDE or REGULAR