condoms cause penile damage?

vermeer said:
The other day i banged a hoor with one of her condoms. It was a magnum(of course!), and made of thick latex or something. Immediately afterwards, the tip of my python felt irritated. And now i get a slight burning sensation when i pee. .....couild i have caught some veterinarian disease from this dirty skanks mouth.....would think that it takes a few days to a week for symptoms to kick in? this was almost immediate irritation.

any suggetsions?
You are making an assumption that is flawed. You put your dick in a girl’s mouth, you put on a condom, you screw the girl and right after, you feel irritation.

Your assumption is that the irritation (and now it hurts when you pee) is related to the activity you had just prior. IMHO you caught something from someone a few weeks prior and the symptoms showed up at this time.

An allergic reaction to latex would go away in a few hours.

Get thee to a clinic and find out for sure.

disclaimer: I am not a medical type.

genius said:
You put your dick in a girl’s mouth, you put on a condom, you screw the girl
this made me think of last night's South Park episode where Cartman says "You get a boner, slap her titties around, stick it in her, and pee."

vermeer said:
I figured out why it hurts when i pee. apparently there is some sort of fluid that is drying up near the tip. this new thing *immediately* happened after i banged my other ho for a few hours . it seems like every time i have engaged in prolonged intercourse it has made my weiner hurt.
Fluid or is it dust.

ok, mr. mensa, i thought about this possibility too. in any case, ive been drinking cranberry juice, and they python is doing alot better.

genius said:
You are making an assumption that is flawed. You put your dick in a girl’s mouth, you put on a condom, you screw the girl and right after, you feel irritation.

Your assumption is that the irritation (and now it hurts when you pee) is related to the activity you had just prior. IMHO you caught something from someone a few weeks prior and the symptoms showed up at this time.

An allergic reaction to latex would go away in a few hours.

Get thee to a clinic and find out for sure.

disclaimer: I am not a medical type.

Penile pain after prolonged sex with condom

You most likely irritated the skin in the penis glans tip with your prolonged
thrusting activity while having your penis in the thick condom.

There eventually develped inadequate lubrication (inside the condom) and your penis head kept hitting the dry inside condom and then the vagina
but without any vaginal lubrication to bathe your penis head and the thick
condom did not give as much as the thin ones, thus causing more abrasion
to you.

This caused skin irritation around the penis opening just as you described.
It becomes very red, sensitive and burns when you urinate since the outer skin layer is worn off.

As we age, the normal lubrication flowing from the penis during sex deminishes; though it can become dry in young men also.

Next time, put some Astroglide lubricant on your penis head and a few drops
inside the condom tip and use a super thin condom which is just as strong
but will cause less abrasion then the thick ones which give must less when
you thrust.

I've had the same experience as you in the past; Astroglide inside reduces
the problem; also Durex extra thin.

Put a small amount of gentle cream on the penis head to facilitate healing.
There is a special Rx cream for this but you can recreate it yourself
by mixing a tiny amount of LOTRIMIN CREAM and CORTAID CREAM and carefully rubbing a small amount on your penis head for about 10 to 15 seconds until it "disappears". Use 3 times daily. Do not use CORTAID ointent, only cream. The cream absorbs better.

Lotrimin is in the foot and jock itch section; Cortaid in skin section.
Walmart prices lowest.

Hope this soothes now and prevents future episodes.

The other day i banged a hoor with one of her condoms. It was a magnum(of course!), and made of thick latex or something. Immediately afterwards, the tip of my python felt irritated. And now i get a slight burning sensation when i pee.

this was not one of those spermicidal coated condoms which burn your johnson.

Was it the condom, or couild i have caught some veterinarian disease from this dirty skanks mouth? she did suck my cock very well.

but still, if it was vd i would think that it takes a few days to a week for symptoms to kick in? this was almost immediate irritation.

any suggetsions?

worst of all this pig cost 400. this is what happens when you pay retail.

It could be the many things that everyone has mentioned or it could be the fact that you put it in her mouth uncovered I assume she could have something orally, if she used some kind of mouth spray that could have irritated it, lip gloss or lipstick could have irritated it, too much friction, or if cranberry juiced helped it might have been a UTI that happened at the same time.