condoms cause penile damage?

The other day i banged a hoor with one of her condoms. It was a magnum(of course!), and made of thick latex or something. Immediately afterwards, the tip of my python felt irritated. And now i get a slight burning sensation when i pee.

this was not one of those spermicidal coated condoms which burn your johnson.

Was it the condom, or couild i have caught some veterinarian disease from this dirty skanks mouth? she did suck my cock very well.

but still, if it was vd i would think that it takes a few days to a week for symptoms to kick in? this was almost immediate irritation.

any suggetsions?

worst of all this pig cost 400. this is what happens when you pay retail.

probably allergic to latex. try one of those sheepskin condom, i think durex makes a line of those. Some of the Japanese condoms also come in a non-latex material too.

ok, Dotcor kelly. I have never had problems with latex before. Next time i bang you, I will do it raw to avoid these problems.

blondekelly said:
It is impossible for you to feel anything that soon after if it were VD or herpes. You may have had a reaction to latex. I would suggest you stop using them.

vermeer said:
ok, Dotcor kelly. I have never had problems with latex before. Next time i bang you, I will do it raw to avoid these problems.
Just because you never had problems with them before does not mean you wont have them now, as we get older we tend to get different allergies. you being as old as dirt probably have accumulated many more new ones.

Vermeer, if you are concerned about disease, it is suggested that you do not use the lambskin condoms. It is recommended that you use a polyurethane joint. Hopefully this will prevent the irritation that you talked about.

vermeer said:
meanwhile the python is crying every time he pees. any sugestions on what to do? there arent any good jew doctors in the place i'm staying right now.
It hurts everytime you urinated, sound like an urinary tract infection. You can see a regular doctor and have your urine tested

I figured out why it hurts when i pee. apparently there is some sort of fluid that is drying up near the tip. this new thing *immediately* happened after i banged my other ho for a few hours . it seems like every time i have engaged in prolonged intercourse it has made my weiner hurt.

Certain jimmy hats have stupid lubes and stuff that can mess you up good. I had tried some special sensation formula crap and had a similar issue so when in doubt wrap it up with standard Grade A issue non fancy condoms!