Condit Follies

Is anyone else interested in this crazy story? Matt Drudge has this latest: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm, Apparently Chandra Leva (the intern) had a fight on the telephone with Mrs. Condit.

According to the story, Chandra told Mrs. Condit that Gary Condid was going to dump his wife and take up with the intern.

Oh these 20 year old interns. Just like Monica. Apparently when a 20 year old girl is sucking off a powerful politician, she is thinking, "He loves me. He's going to leave his wife and family for me. For ME!!"

And of course the guy is thinking, "Man oh man there is nothing in the world like having a 20 year old girl suck my dick. Wonder what the poor people are doing right now."

fish

Is Monica still unemployed? If so she already has the intern "skills" so she can step right in and take over where Chandra left off. It's a step down for her but I don't think Bush is in need of her services.

Peace Out
C

Mrs. Dubya...

is still a hottie for her age.
If I were Dubya, I would still be hitting it every night...
Since I ain't, I'll dream of his daughters...LOL

For any Secret Service guys looking in,
I'm just kidding...LOL

unemployed...i don't think so.

don't cry for Monica...

she's a multi millionaire right now. she gets paid for every interview, every article and has mucho endorsements. i think she even has her own clothing line.

20yr old girls who suck shriveled up dick can make good money these days...

look at soshonna...jerry sienfield dumped her now she designs bikinis.

Re: unemployed...i don't think so.

Originally posted by Ozzy
don't cry for Monica...

she's a multi millionaire right now. she gets paid for every interview, every article and has mucho endorsements. i think she even has her own clothing line.
Never have a few strategically placed blow jobs given so much in return to one lady. Imagine if Monica was a HOT Intern. Playboy spreads, lots more interviews, etc. If I air all my indiscrections in public, i'd just be another schmuck. But since it's politics, Monica got the limelight and all the bennies that came along with her newfound notorioty.

Peace Out
C