Complaint department

This thread is all over the place, seriously. Can we get back to the facts and some of the more pertainent info regarding some of these SA women. We got a member saying one is potentially giving out STD's like its her job. Can we stick to just the info on these chicks rather than all this other technical crap. We are WAY off topic.

We should start a list of the ones who are playing games, wasting time, maybe not the cleanest, I know there is one a few pages back, but it should be updated every few pages. Maybe something a MOD could do.

Anyway, I jumped back on for another month and I have to say, that site is full of scammers, Pros, and lunatics. I read all these posts and it seems like shooting fish in a barrel, far from it from my experiences so far. None of these woman seem trustworthy in the least.

Anyone chatting with a Natalie P from Port Jeff area? Kavitha from Connecticut? Kylie from Dix Hills?
You forgot to mention trannies.

Yes Cesc0! Some of them are scary close to looking like a legit female. Too each their own, not my thing. But I have been messaged by at least 10 over the past week

Yes Cesc0! Some of them are scary close to looking like a legit female. Too each their own, not my thing. But I have been messaged by at least 10 over the past week
I am not into trannies but some really do look like females. I be asking all of them if they are trannies. Some really take it offensive but I always tell them it's not my fault if they look like a man.

I agree with you 'Bone - its snarky city. I can't even read some of the threads it gets so cunty. I just posted in the SA section, threads are way off topic, everyone is so sensitive. Maybe its the holidays.

I think some of our best contributors have stopped posting since FOSTA for fear of being exposed eventually. Others just stopped because of the douche bags that only post in a thread to point out what is wrong with your post or Acronym, instead of posting info on a provider. Redbox... gone... Kbeemer a Lury “go to” for half the price.. gone.

And also the ultra sensitive idiots that can’t take a joke/sarcasm.

I’ve been posting more frequently lately with the hopes of bringing the members to contribute again.

Seems like the Lurkers are winning.:(

You all seem to be forgetting the rules that everyone should be thrilled with:
9) Though shall not take anything too seriously. Remember, these are just words, and this is just a "Hobby Board".
17) We reserve the right to make fun of stupid people; so if you're going to come here and be stupid, be forewarned that we are going to make fun of you.

To me, that covers anyone making a comment about PMs. And the aftermath. After all, Slinky made it pretty clear in here:
There is no personal communications involved. No PMs, no email, no telling someone to go somewhere else and PM them or any other cute way around this rule.

I'm going to be moving off-topic posts into this new thread in order to try and keep those threads a little neater.
You can do all your bitching in here from now on.
It would be nice to see less bitching overall. Getting laid usually makes me happy - I don't get all the hostility I see on this board.

It would be nice to see less bitching overall. Getting laid usually makes me happy - I don't get all the hostility I see on this board.
If everyone confines their bitching to this thread, then members who don't want to see that can avoid it by not viewing this thread.
That should make both camps happy. Even Facebook can't offer you that kind of browsing experience.

UTOPIA GUIDE: Facebook ain't got dick on us.