Colombia Day Festival Today (7/19) In Flushing Meadow!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Easiest place in the world to meet smoking hot Latinas. If bunyon and I can score digits here (and we've been awesone the last few years), you guys can.

Will merge with appropriate thread after today. Looking forward to your stories, gentlemen...

Easy work once again.

I have to say that when it comes to the MILF over 30 crowd..... Colombian women have it locked down. I mean I'm a young Dominican myself, and will always have a bias towards my young dominicanas, but the plastic surgery is just so popular down in South America that their bodies only improve with age.

Anyway I got to the festival late, so it seemed a bit slower to me than it was in years past. But I instantly went into Mac Daddy denzel mode and got 2 numbers. One from a thick big breasted milf with big lips, and another from a young chic with platinum blonde hair.... think she wasnt 18.

I really wanted to hit one of the after parties, but work wouldn't allow it. Any of you guys hit it?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Easy work once again.

I have to say that when it comes to the MILF over 30 crowd..... Colombian women have it locked down. I mean I'm a young Dominican myself, and will always have a bias towards my young dominicanas, but the plastic surgery is just so popular down in South America that their bodies only improve with age.

Anyway I got to the festival late, so it seemed a bit slower to me than it was in years past. But I instantly went into Mac Daddy denzel mode and got 2 numbers. One from a thick big breasted milf with big lips, and another from a young chic with platinum blonde hair.... think she wasnt 18.

I really wanted to hit one of the after parties, but work wouldn't allow it. Any of you guys hit it?
I got that flier for "Soel". Now it's on 33rd and Queens Blvd, but I couldn't make it. I was there from 1 to 3 but had the (dominican) gf with me and it completely sucked. So many f'ing hotties.

I talked to a few of the coppers and they all had smiles on theie faces. I am sure they were working it too.

Remind me next year to leave her home.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I am wondering if this should remain it's own thread or move it to Ethnic Festival thread. It seems this is probably the most successful thread with the hottest (and most game) women, so it deserves it's own thead. Too bad it's only once a year. Better than Christmas!

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Have you been to Soel, LW? Is that a spot for a mid 30s and early 40s whitebread (aka me and bunyon) to check out? The freshly minted "single" bunyon will make is "non-ficha" debut in the coming weeks...

If I was there I would have walked around with a shirt that said get your green cards here with arrow pointing towards my erected member. Good work guys, if I had of known about this I would of brought a beach chair, fishing rod (i love it), and went looking to catch a nice milf.

Have you been to Soel, LW? Is that a spot for a mid 30s and early 40s whitebread (aka me and bunyon) to check out? The freshly minted "single" bunyon will make is "non-ficha" debut in the coming weeks...
LOL. Yeah I've been there. The owner of my old gym (American Physique in Bellrose) is also the owner of Soel so all the guys and girls from the gym used to get in for free. I've always been of the opinion that no matter who you are, if the game is tight, you can blend into any enviroment.