Collateral Damage

The brunette looks ok. It seems she is just making a kiss face. That blonde looks like she could do drywall or skim coating with that thick spackle type make up. And her lips look like fake wax lips we got with candy as kids

Do tell Exiled .....

What else do you know about these lovelies?
Steve, unfortunately I haven't picked up on any clue that they are available for what we are interested in. These girls are in no need for money for they also do bottle service at popular nightclubs in Queens and Manhattan. You figure at $350 a bottle that's a $70 tip (and with their looks maybe more) just do 10 bottles a night and you made $700. Pretty good money for walking a bottle and a sparkler 50 ft.

I was being facetious about snitching. I would've figured that you, of all people, would've gotten that.
Still, I don't think that Gossip would be pleased.
Thanks for the complement. However I posted it because given the large # of lurkers (getting something and adding nothing) on UG, I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried it.

The brunette looks ok. It seems she is just making a kiss face. That blonde looks like she could do drywall or skim coating with that thick spackle type make up. And her lips look like fake wax lips we got with candy as kids
If you can get past how ridiculous they look, there is a lot to be said for large plump lips for certain uses.

Thanks for the complement. However I posted it because given the large # of lurkers (getting something and adding nothing) on UG, I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried it.
In hindsight, you're correct, and I'll be more careful in the future lest I plant some bad idea in someone's mind.

If you think puffing up the lips is ridiculous get a load of these puffed up asses. Absolutely gross. This has got to be a serious mental disorder as these moronic imbeciles think they are hot and highly desirable. I swear, it looks like she is hiding two basketballs under that dress.

THIS BIG ASS CRAZE HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Got Back

From the Urban Dictionary:
A song that, when played at a club, party, or anywhere else, is effectively like blowing a dog whistle. Only instead of dogs, it immediately draws every fat girl directly to the dance floor to shake their fat-asses around, believing that the song is giving them permission to do so, and that everyone somehow wants to see it.

Although I prefer small women, I have seen larger women who have figures that are proportional. However, the pictures posted illustrates quite the opposite. It is the ghetto mentality that if you got a super-sized butt then it makes you sexy.

From the Washington Post: In 2015, there were 15.9 million surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures or about one procedure per 16 adults in the United States. The fastest growing: buttock implants.

What do you think she could possibly be thinking as she admires that monstrosity she had built back there??? And do they sell pants like that off the rack or do they have to be custom made???