Coco House Buffalo Reviews & Discussion 716-758-8889

I give her the donation and she starts to help me out of my clothing and took my hand and lead me to the shower. Her body is silky smooth and small B’a and pink nipples. Pink nipples are hard to find I love sucking on them. I look down and she has a little bit of hair near her pussy. Nothing crazy but what I expected from a girl who’s still trying to figure out how to groom everywhere for max sexual appear. She gives a preview bbbj in the shower. Just enough to let me know she’s gonna make me. I quickly get out and dry up and get her to bed to start the main event.

I kiss her all over and down to her kitty. She’s moaning and telling me that she wants to fuck by saying “fuck?” A couple of times. I put my head on her clit to test her and she didnt resist. Instead. She guiding my head into her pussy and asked me to give her tips as she utttered “you want?” And told me it is $300 for bbfs. I am pot committed at this point so I quickly say yes cuz I am not thinking with my big head and grab the money out of my wallet and gave it to her.

What happened after is various positions in mish, lazy doggy, full doggy, plank doggy, more bbbj then back to mish where I unloaded my week’s worth of cum into her pretty vag. I love seeing cum ozzzing out of the girls and she’s fingering herself playing with the cum on her clit. So hot. Even though she feels inexperienced, she’s a horny little girl who likes to get cream pied. Recommend if you have a deep pocket for full access pass.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I give her the donation and she starts to help me out of my clothing and took my hand and lead me to the shower. Her body is silky smooth and small B’a and pink nipples. Pink nipples are hard to find I love sucking on them. I look down and she has a little bit of hair near her pussy. Nothing crazy but what I expected from a girl who’s still trying to figure out how to groom everywhere for max sexual appear. She gives a preview bbbj in the shower. Just enough to let me know she’s gonna make me. I quickly get out and dry up and get her to bed to start the main event.

I kiss her all over and down to her kitty. She’s moaning and telling me that she wants to fuck by saying “fuck?” A couple of times. I put my head on her clit to test her and she didnt resist. Instead. She guiding my head into her pussy and asked me to give her tips as she utttered “you want?” And told me it is $300 for bbfs. I am pot committed at this point so I quickly say yes cuz I am not thinking with my big head and grab the money out of my wallet and gave it to her.

What happened after is various positions in mish, lazy doggy, full doggy, plank doggy, more bbbj then back to mish where I unloaded my week’s worth of cum into her pretty vag. I love seeing cum ozzzing out of the girls and she’s fingering herself playing with the cum on her clit. So hot. Even though she feels inexperienced, she’s a horny little girl who likes to get cream pied. Recommend if you have a deep pocket for full access pass.
What was the donation you gave her before you gave her the additional $300 for bbfs?

She "guided my head into her pussy"
The whole head?

No issue with the location? I drove past and thought there's no way this lasts.

pokler

Power Bottom
lol so I'm definitely not crazy! Was amazed they picked that spot.
I grew up in western NY and have a home there. it's a different ballgame there when it comes to putting up with criminal activity especially sexual in nature. I'd stay away .