Coco, curvy girl in Midtown Manhattan 917-740-8888

Saw an ad for her on ******. Was looking for a nice massage so I called to make an appointment for $50 an hour. Spa is located in a nice neighborhood by 34st and 6th Ave in a office building where she tells you what floor and room number to go to. She's Chinese and speaks good English so its easy to communicate with her. She was very attractive, looked 30 yrs old, had a summer dress on and a nice curvy 34D body, not fat or chubby. Her setup is clean and all new like the massage table and gave a great 40 minute massage with good amount of oil. The strong massage she was able to give had the right amount of pressure. The use of hot stones felt good too, and good thing there is air conditioning to keep cool in these summer days and a wet towel cleanup.
After the massage, she asked to flip over and hj was offered, she was happy with the tip amount I gave her. She definitely takes her time with the hj and doesn't rush you. No FS is offered but if you're looking for a good massage and nice hj, then its a good time and will definitely return. She says she's available 7 days 10am-8pm, just need to text or call to make appointment the days before or hours before.

Saw an ad for her on ******. Was looking for a nice massage so I called to make an appointment for $50 an hour. Spa is located in a nice neighborhood by 34st and 6th Ave in a office building where she tells you what floor and room number to go to. She's Chinese and speaks good English so its easy to communicate with her. She was very attractive, looked 30 yrs old, had a summer dress on and a nice curvy 34D body, not fat or chubby. Her setup is clean and all new like the massage table and gave a great 40 minute massage with good amount of oil. The strong massage she was able to give had the right amount of pressure. The use of hot stones felt good too, and good thing there is air conditioning to keep cool in these summer days and a wet towel cleanup.
After the massage, she asked to flip over and hj was offered, she was happy with the tip amount I gave her. She definitely takes her time with the hj and doesn't rush you. No FS is offered but if you're looking for a good massage and nice hj, then its a good time and will definitely return. She says she's available 7 days 10am-8pm, just need to text or call to make appointment the days before or hours before.
What was the tip amount?

I saw Coco 3 weeks ago on a weekend and it was pretty good. @SaintOne described the session perfectly. I am familiar with the building as it used to be the location of one of my go to FS places (now closed). Anyway, the set up was fine - texting back and forth to arrange the date & time. She is 30-35, thicc with a belly, solid breasts, big booty. Her massage is good. Top down during the ST.

100 total

TLDR; If you read the previous 2 review it's pretty similar, no FS, didn't touch her body, 90(tips + massage session).

Saw Coco about 2 weeks ago @SaintOne is pretty accurate, but still blew my mind she was on a summer dress in this bitter winter, her place was warm.

My body was sore and I had Coco on my to do list, sent her a text and made an appointment for the hhr session, she texted back "35 plus tip", I was surprised, I asked about happy endings and her reply implied only a massage.
She sent the address and the room number, I made it to the building and got to the room and knocked, when she opened the door wasn't what I was expecting, thought she would be thicker(she's thicc just not what I was expecting), I would say she's above 30, estimated height is about 5'3 - 5'5, estimated weight is about 165-185lb.
I handed her 50(40% tip because I wasn't expecting anything beyond a massage).

Her setup is compact and nice, heated table with some cover on it(the heated part of the table was on my balls for some weird reason).
I stripped down to my briefs and she told me to take them off, I got on the table.... best massage so far(had some asmr tinglings during the massage) I'm not really sure what she was doing but at some point she rubbed something on my back and wiped it with some warm towel at the end.
After the massage session she had me flip for the "post massage session", no lips, felt sensual and it didn't feel like a rub and tug, I don't know if she allows touching would give that a try next time and report(I try not to comment too much on the bodies of providers if I don't see them nude or touch them.)
I didn't have any extra cash on me, I had to zelle her 40 for tip.

Damage summary; 50 for hhr session, 40 for tip, Total of 90.

I have seen Coco 4x at least. All good sessions. The most recent session was good as I was able to get some Russian from her. I get the hour.

Her massage is nice. More sensual but she can do strong. As mentioned, she used a hot cloth - maybe a packaged wipe - to clean you up.

Her ST is short and she asked me to flip. Her great rack is already exposed as she starts massaging my balls and stroking me. I ask if she can used her breasts and she agrees. I asked if I can take over and she lays down and I enjoy her natural melons until I paint her neck and chest.

She cleans me up with alcohol and does a front leg and upper body massage.

160 all in.