Club Rouge

back again

I went for a beer and free lunch and to see what I could see one afternoon.

As the first dancer I saw,Jaye (?), a Latina with installed D's, gyrated, I looked around at the talent.
I saw two WOC's with customers, couldn't tell much looking across the bar.
The bartender was hot, with jeans slung low just above the crack in her ass.
There were others, but it was so hard to see they may have been customers or service employees, who knows?

The dj called up the next dancer, Diamond.
Jaye came over to thank me for a tip and invite me to explore her further, but I wasn't interested.
I always find it hard to reject these advances, but I manage to put it on myself, like, "Thank you for your attention but I'd rather be alone with my thoughts right now," instead of "No thanks fat ass."
So I'm free to watch Diamond and I'm glad I can.
She's very petite, with perky A's, and no body fat. Her skin is smooth and café au lait.
The expression on her face shows confidence but not arrogance, and she makes eye contact with the customers. When I looked at her sweet ass I worried that she was busy with the customer she left to dance, then I noticed Jaye was sitting on his lap grinding.
This is the best part of lunchtime strip clubs, little competition for the hottest babes.

When I tipped Diamond I complimented her and asked her to join me.
I love it when a stripper doesn't try to pry a drink out of you.
She sat down and her little tits were peeking out from her dress. I looked over and saw her ass crack above her string. It looked great.
She wanted to talk, said she was from Atlanta, that she liked Rouge but got a job in Lace and anticipated a better opportunity.
I asked her for a private dance.
I liked the dance, grinding with full roaming allowed.
I took another, she loosened her thong and let me rub her pussy and ass without barrier. I swear he pussy was wet! Maybe she keeps it lubed for penetration, if so I missed the cue, if not maybe she liked me (as if!, I'm chubby, balding, and 63 years old).
When I offered to take a third dance she told me they have a camera in the VIP room ( I said, 'who cares it's your last day here') and she reigned it in a bit.

I've had three girls in this place. Diamond, Chastity mentioned above, and another young WOC whose name I can't recall. I loved them all. And the hot dogs.

Last edited:
Hey, ever meet a stripper in the real world?

I went to the beach with my wife in August and she picked a spot near a beautiful Latina there with her family and her bikini. Good girl.

I am not above sneaking a glance over the book I hold up and believe me, I glanced plenty in the direction of this young Mama.

Just before we left I noticed as she walked back from the water that she had a Rosary tattoo near her left hip.
Chastity!

I then got a good look at her face; I think it was she!

the other girl

I haven't mentioned the third girl I took dances from at Rouge.

I went to the club looking for Chastity; I think she was there but was entertaining a small group so I knew I couldn't drag her away, even with the promise of three dances (maybe I could, do I want to interrupt when several gavonnes are getting it on with her?).

I sat biding my time when I was approached by the retiring dancer; damn I hate to say this, she looked great for her age?
If I wanted what she has, I'd go home? Thank you for your attention I'd rather be alone with my thoughts. "But I give you sexy dance." Maybe next time.
So a young attractive WOC approaches.
"Thank you for your attention..." She sits next to me anyway, doesn't interact.
I look over at her, and I find her quite hot. Little if any body fat...sweet B's, pretty face.

I decide if the girl across the bar is Chastity, she's busy, lets go new girl, Alicia? .
For our first dance she allows unlimited roaming. I was able to run my finger from her coccyx to her anus. She felt great, but she was a little sweaty. She told me I "got her titties perky." I liked that.

Now I made a mistake. She told me it was her first day working at Rouge. I handed her $70 and asked her to give me that much. That upset her...she didn't know what to do...it was more than two dances, less than three, she needed a consult. Now I'm sitting there like an asshole waiting as my hard dick soft boils and she talks to the manager about what to do. Now the manager is looking at me and kept coming back to look through our dance.

I swear she shorted me; I don't think the rest of the dance was as much as the first $25 segment.
I guess one should withhold ones payment as long as possible.
I didn't come but you'd never know looking inside my pants.

I have a little time on my hands, and I searched for Club Rouge for an update.
Seems it's "Cityscapes" now.
I browsed their website. It seems the club is a bit upscaled, but every girl pictured has an ass that doesn't quit.
I mean, it goes on forever. And ever!

Am I misreading? How much pork does it take to build an ass like that?

I see they're using Ashley Taylor's pic on their cover page. To bad you'll never see her there. As for those fat asses, I know everyone's taste is different but I find them repulsive. I like to be able to feel the curvature of a female's ass in my hands without having to move my arms 2 feet in all directions.