Club ASS-C on Wed7/16

Thought it was time to start a new thread about the parties so I'm beginning with my impressions of tonite's party. It was my first time since the move into the East Village.

First, and most important, THE GIRLS. A good selection, and probably the most varied group I've seen in quite a while. Only exception was that there were no Asian women (at least not that I saw). But there were lots of women - I'd say at least 30-40 - and plenty of nice looking ones. Devon, newly crowned the "Gothic Goddess" was there and looking good, Petite was there, and there were a number of girls I hadn't seen before, including Lace and Tweety (I guess I just missed her, since she said she's been coming to these parties for a while now). Also of note, Maria was there again - after hearing a lot about her, I had a dance with her - very nice girl.

As far as the physical plant.....well, not bad. The lap room downstairs was a bit bigger than I thought it would be. Didn't check out the VIP tho. The A/C worked well downstairs too, although upstairs got pretty warm.

I didn't like the setup of the bar that well - led to lots of congestion around the stairway to the lower level.

All in all, a decent spot, in spite of being far from the subway....

And by the way, just another word about that...it's a lot different for those who live IN Manhattan than for those who don't. And see how you feel about the walk if it's raining. Why do you think this wasn't the FIRST location selected anyway?

Originally posted by clubber
First, and most important, THE GIRLS. A good selection, and probably the most varied group I've seen in quite a while. Only exception was that there were no Asian women (at least not that I saw).
I saw Chi-Chi last night (not at ASS-C.) She said she will be there next week.

pswope

One out of three
Humble Suggestions for Sunday

To increase biz during summer doldrums:

1. Make Sunday R&B/Hip hop Karaoke Nght-1st prize free entry to VIP room
2. For $5 a raffle to VIP w/Imani* at 1st AssCon after Labor Day.

*[size=1/64]Thanks to jvj and sweet for obviously speaking to her. She was friendly and solicitous last night. [/size]

Costs?

Quick Question,
I understand how much it is to get in to ass con...
but how much should I expect to pay while in there?
how much does it cost once inside
thanks,

pswope

One out of three
Depends on what your looking for

laps are $10 to $20 depending on the lady.

VIP, besides entry fee runs, from $20 to $150 depending on the lady & the service desired. I would guess the mean price paid in VIPing is about $45.

SUNDAY JULY 20th ONLY

VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $30 flat fee.

The party starts at 4pm.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

Last edited:
Hey swope-

I see from your post on another thread that you're a lansman. You planning on going to Ass-con tonight or Wednesday? I'd luv to shmooz with ya.

nice price, but need privacy

hey,
i am a new newbie to this whole 'hobby.' the ass-c price seems reasonable enough for the services offered. however, i was wondering where I could get a nice incall (bbbj would be a plus) for the same price (100-150 )in new york?

anyone got any suggestions?

BBBJ

Well the bbbj is an elusive creature. I dont think Asscon offers that, but if you try LIC on a Sunday night you can find some providers that offer this treat.

Peace:
JAB0

Re: nice price, but need privacy

Originally posted by seventhree8
hey,
i am a new newbie to this whole 'hobby.' the ass-c price seems reasonable enough for the services offered. however, i was wondering where I could get a nice incall (bbbj would be a plus) for the same price (100-150 )in new york?

Do some foot work and hope you get lucky.....for $100 I got GFE, BBJ and a non-timed two hour plus with a 26 year old.....just lucky and cute for a 53 year old. :)

Last edited:
Re: nice price, but need privacy

Originally posted by seventhree8
hey,

$140 plus tip, go to Julies. That is for a half hour. I like Brianna. Thier general policy is you must pay for a full hour first time. But give it a shot, they may waive that requirement on a slow day.

pswope

One out of three
Re: BBBJ

Originally posted by jabojones3
Well the bbbj is an elusive creature. I dont think Asscon offers that, but if you try LIC on a Sunday night you can find some providers that offer this treat.

Peace:
JAB0
actually,it's there but you have to position yourself to get it. If u know what u r doing u can get it for less than at a brothel,especially during the slow days of summer,where u find a lady who hasn't made her bank.
If u r uncomfortable with that,than going to a brothel is a better option.

Most people would agree that earlier is better than later. Because of the policy of letting dancers who show up before the start time in for free, early on the Wednesday events are buyers markets.

The next party is TOMORROW Wednesday, July 23, 2003 @ 6pm.
CYA there.

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by John99
What is the best time to get there? Earlier or later?
Some ladies have told me that they go with a financial objective, so helping them hit their nut by busting yours might result in an earlybird special. You have to be savvy enuf to negotiate.

The next party is

Sunday, July 27, 2003 @ 4pm.

Please note there will be a change in venue this week.
Be sure to check your e=mail on Sunday morning, or the hotline on Sunday afternoon to get the location.

CYA there.

Originally posted by pswope
Some ladies have told me that they go with a financial objective, so helping them hit their nut by busting yours might result in an earlybird special. You have to be savvy enuf to negotiate.
Would that objective be not getting beat up by the manager?

Objective

No JimmyDR the objective for most if not all of the "providers" is to hit $1,000 a night. So if they are a little shy of this goal and your contribution is going to help them over the top then I believe a quid pro quo is in order.

Peace:
JABO

:)

Re: Objective

Originally posted by jabojones3
No JimmyDR the objective for most if not all of the "providers" is to hit $1,000 a night.

I think these days most if not all of them are gonna have trouble hitting that objective without a Lotto ticket.

Last edited: