Club ASS-C NYC 4/16/03

Finally had the chance to get back to the hobby and I wanted to check out the heir to the Harmony legacy.

I picked a miserable day to drive into Manhattan as the traffic was a nightmare. I arrived at my destination about an hour later than I'd hoped. It seemed there were about 20 ladies in attendance when I arrived and more came in over the course of the evening.

I wanted to sample a wide variety of talent and got dances from 12 to 15 ladies. Modesty, Gabrielle and Casey gave the best dances. There was another girl there in stripper attire who called herself Ilana. I thought she was adorable, but I never saw her give a dance to anyone. She was just sitting and talking. I would like to have tried her.

When I decided it was time to go to the VIP room I wanted to take someone who had given me a great lapdance, figuring they would also give the best VIP sessions. I paid the tariff and headed upstairs with Gabrielle. What a disappointment. It was more like a visit to the doctor's office than a sexual encounter. It was clinical, business like, took forever to get started and the bill just didn't seem to be in line with the service rendered.

I headed back to the main room and noticed someone getting what looked like a terrific lapdance from a lady I hadn't noticed before. A few minutes later she walked over to me and introduced herself as Devon. We found a spot and she went to work. It was a top of the line performance. She really made me feel like she wanted me (boy am I a sucker for any woman who can pull that off). I immediately ordered up a second dance, something I hadn't done with anyone else. Then it was off to VIP land.

WOW! She got naked. She kissed and licked me while I explored her. She has nice big soft boobs that she rubbed all over me. Those lucious boobs spent alot of time wrapped around Mr. Happy. She could have easily finished me that way but I didn't know how that would be received (I'm always a gentleman on the first date). So in the end it was her hands that did the trick.

Devon is young looking, pale skin, black hair, maybe a little shorter than average, just a little out of shape (don't get me wrong, I don't mind it one bit, I'm just trying to describe her for you guys) and has quite a rack.

Try her. I'm sure you'll like her.

Last edited:
Damn traffic!!!

I too got stuck in the mess. Almost 30 minutes to go 5 blocks. So close yet so far. I had the honer of chatting with soo many monger buddies there;
TC, Danman, Ray, Amegedon, Lurch, JJ and 2 mongers I had met in the Dominican Republic, Pete and Giovani. It was another great night for hanging out and getting your crouch grabbed!

A new girl from California was there, named Sasha, about 5ft 2 22 years old. real cute. A Hawaiian girl was there as well, about 5ft 4 named Melissa. I would say there were over 40 girls there at least!

The List:
Modesty
Devon
Ilana
Ivy
Sabrina
Petite
Love
Lolita
KC
Resses
Passion
Cash
Sasha
Many many more!!!!

There was this hot Puerto Rican girl in street clothes there with 2 guys. She owns an agency and was checking out the place. I chatted with her, real nice, too bad not a dancer.

I chatted with Ilana abit, a real doll and we both like the same type of girls. LOL.

Last edited:
Originally posted by lapdancefan
There was another girl there in stripper attire who called herself Ilana. I thought she was adorable, but I never saw her give a dance to anyone. She was just sitting and talking. I would like to have tried her.

Haha it sounds so funny to hear "called herself Ilana" I wonder what my mom would say if she heard that, after all the effort she put into finding me a pretty hebrew name...(Ilana is the feminine of Ilan which means strong & sturdy Oak tree) Not that I expect anyone to believe me when I tell them its my real name...

Anyways, next time don't be shy & just say Hi!
I prefer to never be the aggressor, and let the guy approach me for a dance...I guarantee you, I'll never say no :)

Re: Re: Club ASS-C NYC 4/16/03

Originally posted by Magnifique
Haha it sounds so funny to hear "called herself Ilana"... Not that I expect anyone to believe me when I tell them its my real name...
I certainly don't expect that women will be using their given names in this setting. I suppose there could be exceptions.

Reminds me of the first line in Moby Dick - "Call me Ishmael." We spent hours in college debating if that meant his name was Ishmael or he wanted to use a psuedonym for some reason, hence "Call me" and not "My name is..." I can't remember why we cared.

Re: Re: Club ASS-C NYC 4/16/03

Originally posted by Magnifique
Haha it sounds so funny to hear "called herself Ilana" I wonder what my mom would say if she heard that, after all the effort she put into finding me a pretty hebrew name...
If your mom went out of her way to give you a Hebrew name does that mean your a MOTT?

That would explain why you didn't try me. I'm not Kosher for Passover!

Re: It only took 18 months

Originally posted by lapdancefan
Hey look. I made silver!
Congrats on silver, LDF.

Yep asscon is the place to be on Wednesdays and most Sundays. I'm heading south for a few weeks so I'll be missing it, but I'll report on the activities down there. Not much info on the Carolinas, so I'll make my own.

BTW I took Gabrielle to the VIP, it was on a Sunday so I think she was more relaxed, but you're right about her lapdance, the hottest. Thanks for advice on Devon, I've been thinking about taking her to the VIP. Egypt is great if you like to watch her bury her nose while giving the cbj. Good luck next week.

Originally posted by mcheck57
what does VIP cost usually?
Admission to the VIP area is .2 per trip, or .4 for a bracelet for unlimited visits. That goes to the house just to get in, not to the girl.

For the girls, it depends, but usual range is .4 to .6 for BJ, or .7 to 1.0 for FS.