Club 15 Lake Hopatcong

https://www.club15jersey.com/

I met Camilla at Slinky's party who said she dances here sometimes, but she was not here. I happen to be in the area so I visited around 10pm Saturday night.

I think I was 1 of 3 customers with maybe 25 hungry dancers circulating. Staff was largely Eastern European, some Latina and locals mixed in. As expected, the dollar parade was relentless, as well as the propositions for lapdances. They are a standard $30 for 5 minutes, 10 to the house, 20 to the girl. My first dance was with a sexy 35yr old...light touchy/feely allowed..2nd was a very aggressive Latina, lfk, fingering..offered vip upstairs to fuck for 300 which I declined. . Got very pissed when asking for a tip, I only gave her $5..

I left after 1 beer..felt like the sharks were circling their prey!

Glad to hear dancers are hungry here.
I’ve only been there once before. Saw the most beautiful Brazilian woman but the mileage was super low.

$300 is crazy for bar sex but dfk during a lap dance is always fun.

what other NNJ clubs have you been hitting. I slowed my club roll before Covid and haven’t picked it back up yet

I stopped by Marcet in Paterson, some women are atrocious looking there but lately there have been some stacked dominicans with really nice bodies... no visible scars/ surgery work, no ugly tattoos... you can find a gem or two in there. GFE service with some and you can negotiate something. 30 for VIP room, I recommend night time on Fridays and Saturdays... everything else is a dub.... I use to go to Paradizo and VICS those clubs are always good for ebony women... high mileage for low prices there as well.

Thanks for the update, OP. The reviews on the other forum that covers NNJ basically stated that there are no/limited extras at this club. Good to hear otherwise.

As far as other places, there is also high beams and hitching post. Both very different in their own ways, but definitely worth visiting.