closing account?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did emailed them twice and BillyS gave me a smart alec comment back. so, I guess that we are ALL here to stay
I didn't give yo a smart alec comment. I offered to help and you keep posting. I could help you the way I get rid of spam but you keep posting.

So how serious are you about wanting to leave?

ExLS - I just read the Marissa thread and now I know why you want to leave. I honestly wasn't trying to be a wise-ass. My advice is to stop posting for a while. If she already read your posts what difference does it make?

About the burning. An inflamed prostate can cause that also. It squeezes the urethra and you feel the burning in the penis. You might want to get that checked out. Get a PSA test, Prostate cancer is curable in its early stages.

my apoliges then

I didn't give yo a smart alec comment. I offered to help and you keep posting. I could help you the way I get rid of spam but you keep posting.

So how serious are you about wanting to leave?

ExLS - I just read the Marissa thread and now I know why you want to leave. I honestly wasn't trying to be a wise-ass. My advice is to stop posting for a while. If she already read your posts what difference does it make?

About the burning. An inflamed prostate can cause that also. It squeezes the urethra and you feel the burning in the penis. You might want to get that checked out. Get a PSA test, Prostate cancer is curable in its early stages.
always hard to reaD IN BETWEEB THE LINES, BILLYs
I will take ur adivce and not post anymore