Clancy's

likesaction said:
(you get an impressive grind so if that's what you're after, good for you)
brykster said:
Likes, try city lights in yonkers. same grind and still only 10 bucks.
Yonkers is pretty close to me, so I could try it. Although, I last visited City Lights more than 5 years ago... it was beat, girls were 5s at best. But it won't be my next favorite place. I do expect more than a good grind. So I'm still burning gasoline on the way to Conn or NNJ.

Clancy's has the best Brazilian go go talent around. Its just ashame that its not alittle sleazy, just a tiny bit, thats all im asking for, haha.

Like mentioned above, the LD's are definetly fun and you get some excellent grinding, but as far as mr.happy coming out, thats not going to happen.

I tryed once in the LD room but she told me there were cameras around.

When is the best time of day at Clancy's? I find at most clubs you get more Brazilians during the day time shifts? Is that the same situation at Clancy's?

Thanks!

I recently started going here I went last Friday and it was a good time. I went before I went to Titallations. There were 7 girls, all were Brazilian but 1 she was black or So Am. I believe the club hires mostly Brazilian women similar to VIP's. Had a good couple of laps from the black girl. Heavy grinding and found ways to let me touch her and vice versa with out the cameras seeing. All in all a good place for a Friday night gogo. The ratio of girls to customers was perfect, no $ train, no Russians.

Wired1 the best time for Clancys is early afternoon Tuesday and Wednesday. As in previous posts all you'll get is a good grind, a little diddle and some tugging. It is a low pressure kind of place, the girls do make the tip rounds but if you don't want to tip, don't sit at the bar. I've been there on Friday nights a few times but it's so crowded I wonder if I was violated just trying to walk through.

Yes, from what I know and seen, Selina is still there. Saw her about 1 month ago at Clancy's during the afternoon. Got a nice grinding lap dance from her, very friendly also.

ekual2003 said:
Yes, from what I know and seen, Selina is still there. Saw her about 1 month ago at Clancy's during the afternoon. Got a nice grinding lap dance from her, very friendly also.

I need to go pay her a visit. I wonder if take out is available with her. Shes soooo sweet.

Ahhh, good ol' Clancy's. Its a shame the good old days are very much over at this place. The dancers are still top notch Brazilian's and very friendly here. But absolutely nothing is expected here anymore. However, take out is very much available, but you have to put in a good amount of time here and drop some good doe. Not worth it in my opinion.

Has anybody heard a rumor that they were going to re-do the lap dance room and make the area where the pool table was a sports lounge? The couch and love seats in the lap dance room looks like the kind of thing you would find in a crack addicts apartment.