Claires Spa, NE Philly

I had read about Claire on another board.
She's in Bensalem, Pa. a short distance off the PA pike.
Works out of her appartment. Nice place, with the table set up in the living room area, low lighting, candles and soft music.
Claire does not offer FS, just a therapeutic massage (in the nude) with a sensual ending, $.7 hour/$.4 1/2 hour. And that's what I was looking for this past Sunday evening.
28 years old, 5'8" and about 140 lbs. or so. Not fat, like Rubenesk (spell), with shoulder length dark hair and blue eyes. 4-5.
Shower is available before and after.

What I got, was an excellent massage.

Swedish style with some pressure point work. Lots of muscle neading from head to toe.

About 1/2 way through, I was asking her about multiple hours and 1 1/2 sessions, when I asked her to extend our session to 1 1/2 hour, which was not a problem. $$.2 for the 1 1/2.
She gave me private time to get comfortable and then returned to give the massage, I was face down on the table at this point and I did not look to see her body, I would see it on the flip, so I just waited for the massage to commence.
She used light unscented oil, and not to much, to nead all the stress out of my muscles. Claire had very skilled hands.
As I said, the massage was excellent.
There was no sensual teasing, ala AMP, before the flip.
She worked the shoulders, chest and stomach on the flip, then started with the teasing. Her HR is very skilled, unlike some amp girls, she makes you feel like your in heaven, not rushed or to fast. Very, very sensual, nice finish to a great massage. Clean up with a hot towel, and offered a shower

As I mentioned earlier, I had not seen her body till the flip and I was not disappointed, she's a thick girl, nice 36/38 large C's/D's firm and a pretty tight ass for her size and some belly fat.
She allowed roaming up n down during the HR.

I left feeling Great.
Got what I came for, a good massage and stress release.
I will see her again.
If you like an excellent massage, the price won't bother you, you'd pay that anyway for a good legit massage.

All info on Claire's Spa can be found on eros/philly in the massage area ( http://www.eros-philly.com/sections/massage.htm )
or got to www.clairesspa.com

rollin

Last edited:
I saw Claire's ad on Eros last month and sent her some *****s which she promptly returned. While I love the idea of getting a top quality massage from a nude lady, her price seems to be very high. While I would be willing to pay Claire more than the local AMP for a HR, her rate of $170 is just too high. I would much rather pay the local AMP $70 ($50 house fee and $20 tip) and save the $100. In addition, I can get a top quality professional massage for $60 at the local beauty salon.

I hadn't seen Claire in awhile--she's lost weight and dyed her hair red and looks terrific. As always, one of the best professional massages I've ever had. A little roaming on the flip and a great, sensual release. Yes, she's expensive but worth every penny. And she's an absolute doll.

Bad news for fans of Claire--she's been forced to shut her place because of some unspecified problems. I'm sure we all wish her the best of luck!