CL, WOC, great time

I saw an ad on cl, westchester section. the girl advertises a yonkers location and has her picture on the site of her face and another of her ass.

I figured i'd take one for the team. I called and set up a meeting for an hour later. I had to pick her up in Yonkers and waited about 15 minutes. (she told me she is late for everything, even fucked up a good relationship with a rich guy in the city she dated because she was always late).

when she came to my car i said holy shit. This girl looks 10 times better in person then her picture. she has a beutiful face and a real nice body. Honestly, i love a chick that is 5-4, 100 lbs, but this girls has a nice ass, great tits and tight. She looks fantastic in a pair of jeans.

we went to a local hotel and while i'm not bmm, let me tell you this girl loves sex. when she's comfortable, she'll have you biting, grabbing and pulling on her tits and nipples as she crawls all over you sucking your cock. She gets totally into it and love sucking cock.

She gets pissed if your eyes wonder as she sucks your cock. She is into you making eye contact as with her as she licks and sucks your cock and balls. she love getting and giving asian. you dont' have much of a choice. she gets wild and the scene became a fuck/suck fest.

Best part, a bought her a $2.00 soda and that was it for about 2 plus hours. she got so into it, there was no clock watching. I bought her another 1.00 water at the end as a tip.

by the way, she had a friend, and i almost told her to call her but she said she was chunky. The point being, she said she loves eating cunt and going wild.

CL Ad Title??

TOMATOPONY,

I enjoyed your review. It sounds like you found a diamond in the rough. I've had a few girls from the CL Bronx section and I think the service didn't match the cost. I'm not cheap bastard, but if I'm paying $$ for 1 hour, I expect an better than average experence.

Can you give any more details about where I can find this ad? I looked in the CL Westchester section for the last few days but couldn't find it. Thanks for the info.

Max

TOMATOPONY - Is this her??

I think I found the ad. Can you tell me if I found the right one? I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

RAIN MAKES ME HORNY! **PIX INSIDE** - w4m - 27
LOOKING TO MEET.
MONICA, CHOCOLATE SKIN, 5'7, 130, 34B/26/36, CLEAN SHAVEN W/VERY SENSTIVE NIPPLES
LOVE TO PLEASE! I'M WAITING FOR U!
I CANNOT ANSWER ******S.

Then she has 2 pics, one face, one ass.

Thanks again, Max

Whoa

now SHE is pretty hot. I've been dying to try something different lately here in the city. Maybe a WOC or maybe a hot little Asian number.

I may have just found a reason to travel off the island.

Nice find Tom.

So far I can state that she doesn't bother to return phone messages. Probably inundated with mongers after the UG exposure... man, that ass looks good.

Jimmy69

My IQ is room temperature
Originally posted by jras
So far I can state that she doesn't bother to return phone messages. Probably inundated with mongers after the UG exposure... man, that ass looks good.
That's definitely it. They can only do 2 to 3 dates a day (if that). But monitor CL and call as soon as you see the post go up, that's the best way to get these girls or make an appointment in advance...

Re: TOMATOPONY - Is this her??

Originally posted by maxx99bx
I think I found the ad. Can you tell me if I found the right one? I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

RAIN MAKES ME HORNY! **PIX INSIDE** - w4m - 27
LOOKING TO MEET.
MONICA, CHOCOLATE SKIN, 5'7, 130, 34B/26/36, CLEAN SHAVEN W/VERY SENSTIVE NIPPLES
LOVE TO PLEASE! I'M WAITING FOR U!
I CANNOT ANSWER ******S.

Then she has 2 pics, one face, one ass.

Thanks again, Max
That's her, I lost her # and havent' seen the ad this week. I think it started at1.75 and i made it 3 after the no rush.

I hope i don't blow this by sharing, but if any body meets her, tell me if i'm crazy that her pictures don't match the way she looks. she has a real hot face.

You weren't mistaken

Tom, you weren't mistaken. I saw her today and she has a hot face. And a great ass. Not to mention a really nice, tight pussy. I booked a 45 min appointment (for $1.2) and was only disappointed that it took me only about 5 mins to bust a nut. Menu options were DATY (which I did to her orgasm), BBBJ, Doggie, Mish. The view of her very pink pussy against her dark skin was fantastic. IMO, what would make her hotter is if she had bigger tits. If you're a man who like big tits, you'll be disappointed. However, if you just want a good piece, she's the ticket.

This woman loves sex and she was more than happy to share. She has an ad on craigslist today, but she leaves tonight. She mentioned she'll be back next week in Manhattan.