CL related bust in Milford

A provider who posts on CL was busted in Milford. If you follow CL, it was "3 minute challenge". It was written up in the New Haven newspaper here. The provider posted on CL and said she was turned in by a john who was upset with her for refusing him as a client.

Doesn't appear to be an ongoing operation targetting CL users/providers but who knows...

Be careful.

3 minute challenge

Her ad was up again on yesterday's NH CL.
To the guy who saw her, could you elaborate a little? Her looks, was it car date, incall, oucall, BB or covered, roaming etc.
Thanks

Okay, think this through.
John X turned her in because she turned him down.
What did he know about her that he could turn her in for?
Anybody who reads CL knows she's a provider.
She can't be convicted of being a provider based on a denunciation by a john she turned down. She couldn't be convicted by a john she didn't turn down.
Any cop could have read CL and gone to see her himself and gather evidence if that's what he wanted to do. And that's just what he would have had to do.

Last edited:
She can't be convicted of being a provider based on a denunciation by a john she turned down. She couldn't be convicted by a john she didn't turn down.
Any cop could have read CL and gone to see her himself and gather evidence if that's what he wanted to do. And that's just what he would have had to do.
Said thing is, girls need to ask for references. Apparently she didnt :(

She is exactly as her ad says, a cute BBW. Not huge at all, but chunky, pretty face. Latina, talks a little ghetto, but nice though. Got a CBJ, was very good, I went after about 10 mins, so I beat her challenge. Gave her the 100 still, because she was nice and good at what she did. I would recommend her, just be careful obviously.

was a skeeeery situation....

A provider who posts on CL was busted in Milford. If you follow CL, it was "3 minute challenge". It was written up in the New Haven newspaper here. The provider posted on CL and said she was turned in by a john who was upset with her for refusing him as a client.

Doesn't appear to be an ongoing operation targetting CL users/providers but who knows...

Be careful.

U should always be careful..no matter who your meeting..They didn't want the johns..just me..they were thinking something else was going on from what someone told them..buttt they wasted alot of time and money on nothing at all...anyway..

I still LOVE what YOU love..lol..and the challenge miiiiight still be around...
Stamford--New Haven area..

sooo true...buttt

Do agree with ya on that ..but actually got to read how it all went down..it was SOMEONE I was having stalker issues with..
Once they got this so called "complaint" from this person..they then proceeded to investigate me and then set me up from there...

She is exactly as her ad says, a cute BBW. Not huge at all, but chunky, pretty face. Latina, talks a little ghetto, but nice though. Got a CBJ, was very good, I went after about 10 mins, so I beat her challenge. Gave her the 100 still, because she was nice and good at what she did. I would recommend her, just be careful obviously.
thanks ....not really latina..lol..just a white girl from down south...people always mistake me for being latina though..not offended..

ahhh u know u went longer than 10 minutes cause i took it easy on you...lol...
just teasing..

yes....very true...

Said thing is, girls need to ask for references. Apparently she didnt :(
I was new to it..so in your mind u know your doing wrong..but u just think that u won't get caught up i suppose..u should def ask for references...
I just see people I've seen before...had built up such a reputation and clientel before the arrest, still see alot of those guys til this day..i few were leary about coming around after it all went down...but i suppose the other brain took over and they came back to me...lol..

Last edited: