CL Limogirls

Is there a rule of thumb as far as tipping for these chicks? I know there are standards for places like Club Babylon, I was just wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what the suggested list should be!

I keep wondering about this limo girls too. All I ever see is bad reviews about them on CL. Maybe someone has been to these limos and have had different result but I havent heard of it....

beadman said:
I keep wondering about this limo girls too. All I ever see is bad reviews about them on CL. Maybe someone has been to these limos and have had different result but I havent heard of it....

Who can go by ANY 'review' of anyone on CL ??

Limo place is run by thugs and assholes. The girls are recruited from CL and are not from out of state. Guy running it tries to get freebies from the girls, so as you can imagine, the better girls leave. Service is a mixed bag, but generally over-priced and the girls are poor to average looking. You will do some driving and waiting to hook up and MAYBE a fifty-fifty shot they will show up.

Its a shame. Its not a bad concept, but executed by these thugs its going no where.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/82388188.html

Girl claims limo thugs raped her. Here's her post.

"Apparently the JERKOFF running the limo company (DANTE) doesn't get it. Stop posting my pictures or I swear to God I'll go to the police myself, and I'm not going to stop posting these messages until you start taking my pictures down. And to the person who responded to my last post by saying "I guess she doesn't understand that the customers have wives and families. And when she tries to get them busted some poor guys are going to get caught up in her stupid bullshit." If you have wives and families, DONT DO IT. And you can call me 'stupid' all you want for letting everyone know the truth but when the owner RAPED me I think that gave me a good enough reason to want him to go to jail.

And to PvtLimo's you claim to have a new girl 'Debbie' yet you can't decide whether she is 5'3 or 5'4 and is a brunette or has jet black hair? Your posts are saying different things, she probably doesn't even exist. And how come you keep posting the SAME PICTURES of other girls and none of Debbie? You need a fucking life, Dante. And to everyone else reading this.. I'm the girl pouring the liquor into a glass in the white bra & panties. So you're not going to be seeing me doing anymore limo shit. I can't believe I let myself get degraded like that and didn't go to the police when he raped me. THis guy if -fucked up"