CL Jennifer 347-728-8340

Jennifer 347-728-8340

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/924277413.html
YOUR PERSONAL PLAYMATE - w4m - 24 (RONKONKOMA)
Date: 2008-11-18, 1:42PM EST
HELLO GUYS MY NAME IS JENNIFER I AM A BLONDE PERSONAL PLAYMATE AND A SENSUAL COMPANION I CAN GO FROM MILD TO WILD DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU LIKE I AM EVERY MANS DREAM I AM VERY EASYGOING AND HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE I LOVE TO LAUGH AND HAVE A ZEST FOR LIFE WHETHER FOR AN HOUR OF FUN OR A DAY OF BLISS I GUARANTEE OUR TIME TOGETHER WILL BE UNRUSHED AND VERY MEMORABLE GIVE ME A CALL 347-728-8340 YOULL BE GLAD YOU DID

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/924061550.html
ENTER A WORLD OF SENSUALITY AND SEDUCTION - w4m - 24 (RONKONKOMA)
Date: 2008-11-18, 11:33AM EST
HELLO GENTLEMEN MY NAME IS JENNIFER THE PERFECT DATE FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SETTLE FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEST IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WHETHER ITS ROMANTIC OR A MORE PRIVATE ENCOUNTER I AM YOUR ULTIMATE COMPANION I AM OPEN MINDED ADVENTUROUS BLONDE AND LIKE THE TASTE OF NEW EXPERIENCES MY EASYGOING AND FRIENDLY PERSONALITY WILL MAKE ANYONE FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY PRESENCE CALL ME 347-728-8340 LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND TURNING FANTASY INTO REALITY

I figured if she looked even remotely like the ads it would be great.

She didn't. Add about forty pounds.

I declined. She wasn't surprised and was nice about it. I told her politely but firmly that her ad pics should look SOMETHING like her. Do any of you guys put up with that nonsense?

Well, I guess I have a few times. I've actually seen her before in Uniondale or Jericho or someplace like that. She was using grossly misleading ads then also, but it was a different name a couple of years ago and she must've been more doable or I must've been more desperate or something. I think she had a transgendered partner who hid in the tub behind the shower curtain and freaked me out when s/he walked out of the bathroom after the deed was done. "Jennifer" saw my face and immediately cupped her own boobs, tossed her hair, and proclaimed to me "Pappi, Pappi... **I** am a woman!"

Now I always ask to wash my hands, start washing, stop abruptly, and say sharply "Who's that?" I don't want to peek around the shower curtain because I don't want a beer bottle over the head. Occasionally an embarrassed head peeks from behind the shower curtain and I get to a be a mensch for letting her stay. Usually, I get a 'what are you talking about' and I tell them I just got a text from an unfamiliar number.

Anyway, "Jennifer" is BBW but not ugly.