CL Hot Milf Eastern LI

Need some.... - w4m - 38 (brookhaven)

Date: 2012-03-17, 1:24PM EDT
Reply to: 9xh74-2907256293@pers.craigslist.org

Come over and fill this hot girl with some of your hot...well you get the idea... ;) hot girl wants you to cum and go, hosting all day and night....hit me up for further details.

Found this ad on cl earlier today and hadn't seen it before. Pic in ad doesn't give much other than she's probably blonde. It's dark n grainy. Bored and horny so I emailed it to see what if anything comes back. About an hour later I get a reply from her..no rates..asks if I want a quickie..only asks that I tip her..and to send her a pic.
I did and asked for hers back which she didn't reply to. She also wouldn't mention rates and after the initial email asking for tip, it was never mentioned again!
Set an appt with her..said she's blonde and in black. That's helpful!
This was all sounding really strange..She had to be a pro, but usually you get an idea going in what you'll be paying. I had no friggin clue, other than it was a quickie.
I was pretty high going in so I'm sure there was some paranoia.
I get to the medford loc and text her. says to meet her in the bar. nothing else.
I go into the bar and didn't see her right away. I text her and as I as walking around I saw this hot blonde sitting at the bar next to a few guys. The bar wasn't crowded..I figured no way, but we made eye contact and she was the girl.
She was a true milf in every sense of the word. She was wearing black leather mini..black stockings, low cut top and heels..incredible body! Her face looked a little weather beaten, not ugly by any stretch, just some sun wrinkles...You could tell she was amazing looking back in the day and still pretty hot today.
Now my paranoia is going thru the roof. wtf is going here? Am I being set up?
I walked over to her and started up a little nothing conversation..still trying to figure this all out. Rarely do you see milf's this hot with this type of body..late 30's early forties...
She asked if I was ready and she took her drink and off we went. Everyone in the bar looked up and had to know what the deal was. We walked down a long hallway and past the front desk. Again, everyone had to know..
We get to her room and still no mention of $$..she goes into the bathroom and I get comfortable. left the tip (60)on dresser. She asked what I wanted and I didn't say much..still was a little LE paranoid... but started kissing her... She was into it..not deep tongue, but light tongue..We start making out...she's wearing only the stockings and heels..removed the bra to pull out beautiful set of 36D's..Man made I'm sure but who gives a shit at this point. She bent over on the bed and I'm staring at this beautiful ass and shaved pussy with a hard on..we start faux pumping..grinding but no insertion.
She asked again what I wanted..said cg rev cg doggy.. I asked her about hard hat and she said yeah
Quickie for $60, remember?
She gets on top for some cg and she hasn't put a hat on..I'm like are you putting one one? Sh said she doesn't have one..nor did I. She proceeds to slide on for bbfs..I got about head deep inside this hot pussy and said no way...told her she can give me a hj to finish.
She said hj? and takes my cock deep for some bbbjcim. Incredible skills..shot the load and she didn't drop a dot...
Her phone was going off a lot. said she's been crazy busy..I can understand why. I asked her if she was going to be around for a while..said no..not sure if she was leaving after today or tomorrow.
face 7 body 10 attitude 10 service 10 (still a little concerned that she's willing to bang guys bb)..I'm a little worried I went bbbj ..as soon as I got home my paranoia was still running wild. Didn't have alcohol, so I threw peroxide on my buddy.
All in all it was probably the best service I've ever gotten for a quickie..even hour long's. It was THAT good!
I actually felt a Little bad that I only left her 60....She didn't say anything or even count it while I was there. She kissed me goodbye and that was it.
Grade A+

I know some women are naive about the business, but this just seems beyond anything I've ever heard of. Usually attractive women, even older ones know their "worth". I get she may have been paranoid about LE as well and that's why she never discussed money, but I would think she would be interested in getting something close to market value for herself.

The other thought is that she is like this swinger I once knew who basically just liked to fuck strangers and thought it'd be a good way to make extra dough. She never turned it into a business per se, but she would ask for a small donation to cover the cost of her hotel room and gas. She just liked to fuck and was as interested in getting banged by a lot of guys as she was in making some cash.

Great find all around. Wonder if she was from out of town or just someone local doing a little side gig.

I think Kings of Queens may have hit it right. She likes fucking as many guys as she can and just asks for small donations to cover expenses. It's the only thing that makes sense.
She was sitting next to 3 guys who didn't say anything, but they looked all together. It may have been my paranoia.
She was dressed as sexy as all hell and it was strange how when we got up everyone looked over at us...
This will be my one "gold" find in my hobbying life. It doesn't happen often. Can't expect it again!

She didn't say where she was from but said she was leaving to head west..didn't say where.
She looked like a Cali chick though

wow, would love to meet this chick. did you get a phone #? any other clues to find her? i searched cl was unable to find her and i tried all sorts of searches. thanks

At least see replied to you...never got an email back after the initial response with pic...thought she was a pic collector, but from what you're saying, her night was probably full.

Sherry

She puts up an ad on CL for a short time and then deletes it. A few weeks ago i emailed her and she finally wrote back. After a few tries she stopped answering my texts. I even called her a few times and left her VM's. I think she only works a few hours a week. Very hard to get in touch with.

I think Kings of Queens may have hit it right. She likes fucking as many guys as she can and just asks for small donations to cover expenses. It's the only thing that makes sense.
She was sitting next to 3 guys who didn't say anything, but they looked all together. It may have been my paranoia.
She was dressed as sexy as all hell and it was strange how when we got up everyone looked over at us...
This will be my one "gold" find in my hobbying life. It doesn't happen often. Can't expect it again!

She didn't say where she was from but said she was leaving to head west..didn't say where.
She looked like a Cali chick though
"Gotenough1" have you seen her again after the first time... She still around... Thanks.