CL Girl help

Yankee Curse said:
I find video golf games annoying and only for wannabes. You gotta get out and play the real game.
I like going to the driving range. Maybe it is ADD or something, but I don't think that I would have the patience for a full round of golf.

Last edited:
You have to try it sometime

Spawn said:
I like going to the driving range. Maybe it is ADD or something, but I don't think that I would have the patience for a full round of golf.

I said the same thing 12 years ago , now I'm hooked

Spawn said:
Nope, cherry Fiero that is destined for a V8 conversion. 2600 lbs with 400 horse power...do the math.

That sounds really cool. Where are you getting the V8? and Who's (manufacturer)V8? You'll need to boost the suspension a little to handle that power and of course if you are going to do brakes, and you should in my opinion, the OEM brakes are no match for 400 horses. I'd go Brembo brakes.

I am a car buff as well.

I am a GT4 playstation addict. Its sad to admit that but I am.

Daddycool said:
any scratch golfer I know, and I'll admit it is only a few, but they never admit to being a scratch golfer.
I have to agree with Daddycool most low handicap golfers I know don't volunteer their handicaps to easy

Daddycool said:
I play Madden too, but don't go out every year to get the latest addtion. I also play EA baseball too.

I have a contact that gets me the latest Maddens when they come out for 25.00 , A friend of a friend type of thing , they are a little hot to the touch at first but they cool down

car info..

Daddycool said:
That sounds really cool. Where are you getting the V8? and Who's (manufacturer)V8? You'll need to boost the suspension a little to handle that power and of course if you are going to do brakes, and you should in my opinion, the OEM brakes are no match for 400 horses. I'd go Brembo brakes..

Spawn where are you, looking to hear more about the car.

Daddycool said:
That sounds really cool. Where are you getting the V8? and Who's (manufacturer)V8? You'll need to boost the suspension a little to handle that power and of course if you are going to do brakes, and you should in my opinion, the OEM brakes are no match for 400 horses. I'd go Brembo brakes.

I am a car buff as well.

I am a GT4 playstation addict. Its sad to admit that but I am.
There is a guy names v8 archie...he does full out exchanges, including brake upgrades. I want to go with an ls1/ls6...crate engine or wrecked vette/gto.

Cannot go wrong with the new Vette/gto engine putting out 400 horses. Is that going to fit in the mid-engine layout of the fiero? I think the Fiero GT had a 2.8 in there at one time. Who are you going to go to for the suspension. The Fiero suspenion cannot handle 400 horses.

Daddycool said:
Cannot go wrong with the new Vette/gto engine putting out 400 horses. Is that going to fit in the mid-engine layout of the fiero? I think the Fiero GT had a 2.8 in there at one time. Who are you going to go to for the suspension. The Fiero suspenion cannot handle 400 horses.
The V8 is a very common conversion. The suspension is fine. The new engine doesn't make that huge a difference...and if you put the battery up front it is a very balanced ride.

www.v8archie.com

Daddycool said:
Cool site. I like the Gt4t the best. But the Finale isn't bad either. Are you doing any body mods to the car
No. I like the way the car looks. I mostly want to do performance upgrades and maybe an interior change. Mr.Mikes makes a great leather seat replacement and I have seen a couple guys that have replaced the dash with a 3rd generation Firebird dash and console...It looks nice.