CL Big Breast Massage...

...I'm not sure of any better way to ask about this, but I'm sure you've all seen the ad on CL for massage "by appointment only." Recently its says NNJ/Paramus area. Sometimes it will say 40dd sensual massage. And the picture is always one of 2 pictures of enormous and great looking breasts. Anyone ever see this girl?

coreman said:
...I'm not sure of any better way to ask about this, but I'm sure you've all seen the ad on CL for massage "by appointment only." Recently its says NNJ/Paramus area. Sometimes it will say 40dd sensual massage. And the picture is always one of 2 pictures of enormous and great looking breasts. Anyone ever see this girl?
If it is who I'm thinking of....she used to work at the Ritz. I saw her when she went independent and was working out of some basement apartment in Hawthorne. She tried to quote me Ritz type prices but I stuck to my guns and gave her $40 for a sensual hand job. She's pretty thick...and not really that attractive. I noticed she was advertising on CL as being located at different places the last few months so I'm just assuming that Paramus is where she is now and it's the same girl I saw.