CL - Adult .... Never got it to work.

Is it just me, or are other people having trouble with CL Adult.

at first i would click on it and there were no links to W4M or any others.

now i click on it and i get the below but without any hyperlink on the text. so it cannot be click on. Is this just me?

Jun 1 - (( ( ( *** MEADOWLANDS *** ) ) ))

Jun 1 - (*** ♥ Meadowlands ♥ ***)

Jun 1 - (saddle!brook!elmwoodpark!fairfield)

May 31 - (( ( ( *** MEADOWLANDS *** ) ) ))

May 31 - (*** ♥ Meadowlands ♥ ***)

May 31 - (CLiFToN~RT 3)"

On my work computer, it won't work, on my home laptop, the search function is fine. I am not computer savvy so I don't know what makes one different than the other.

I suspect that your problem occurs because you are looking under the w4m, while many providers are not using that qualifier. Try looking under just the adult section (without the w4m).

I have the same problem as Scott and it has nothing to do with selecting w4m. The work laptop does not even show the adult link when in the page, only the sub-category links. The laptop at home shows everything. I suspect it has to do with some filter or setup of the work laptop. If any of the computer savvy member out there has any idea, you input is most appreciated.

my problem is i have the listings there... but you cannot click on them any more than you can click on the text in this post. there is no hyperlink .... just the "title" of the ad. but you cant click on it to get to the ad

Ruv I just checked numerous CL North Jersey ads and all the hyperlinks work fine. Checked all the adult catergories too and they're all fine. And believe me the computer I'm on now is f-ing dial-up and several years old so whatever you are using I'm sure is a lot better. I'll bet its something with your settings or firewall etc. Probably no big deal.

Ugh!!!

I dont fucking get it!! becuase all the links work fine in every other CL section. its just the adult section that does not work.

thanks though... now i know its something on my end.

i tried both firefox and ie. its the same with both of them.

i dont have any filters set up... but note that i can see the results... they are just not "clickable" links.

i suspect that CL adult it a big waste of time anyway but i would like access to it just to see.

Work computer?

Ruv,
Is it a work computer that you have? Are you using some particular type of internet service or router ? Some router or computer software has filtering capabilities for parents to safe guard their child. Companies issue computer sometimes has filter install to protect work computer. That would be the first few things to check.
SInce you mentioned that you tried both IE and Firefox, and both are doing the same thing, I would say that it is block by some software policies or router setting.
Krzys

IDK...

just confirm for me that when you go here http://newjersey.craigslist.org/search/ads?query=m4m
you see actual links you can click on which take you to the ads.

i dont see any links in the adult section. but when i go to the casual section http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cas/ i see the links just fine. its not just text.

This is what makes me think it could not be a router or software setting. It is not a work computer, no net nanny softare or anything like that. I do have firewall software but i cant imagine that having an impact on it. and the fact that it happens only in the adult section (since same was created) it never happend in the erotic section.... it just makes me think that its not me. on the other hand.... if its working for everybody else... thats a pretty good clue that its on my end.

just thinking out loud here... doesnt firefox have some setting that stops known spoofed sites or something like that.

Dude that is fucking hilarious. I wish i could say it was intentional! I was clicking on the other areas within adult to see if i had the same problem there. Opps! lucky for me i cant see the pictures.

Not that there's anything wrong with anything else ... but im strictly into girls who were born girls.

Even thought it was not intentional im still glad that i got you.