Cindy on Sunday, Sarah on Monday

pokler

Power Bottom
I really don't see a problem there.

The only positions I am interviewing her for are missionary and doggie so lying on the application doesn't matter.

If she is using someone else's photos however ...

I really don't see a problem there.
I've seen many a provider change their age from ad to ad as a marketing ploy, similar to what retailers do to test market their wares. So I'll allow for that as normal hooker bullshit.

But to change your name a day apart is just a red flag to me. The only allowable name change, IMHO, is when a girl uses different names on different provider sites with different price points in order to verify the distinction. Changing your name from one day to the next on a BP ad just screams scam to me. And if she's doing that, the odds of the photos being real are slim to none. But, hey, everyone has a differing degree of what they're willing to put up with from these gals.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember back in the day when agencies would post 3 different ads in Screw magazine with 3 different price points and 3 different phone numbers but it was all the same girls and they would tape the price to each phone so that the phone girls didn't forget which line was which.

I remember back in the day when agencies would post 3 different ads in Screw magazine with 3 different price points and 3 different phone numbers but it was all the same girls and they would tape the price to each phone so that the phone girls didn't forget which line was which.
Slinky: You're dating yourself! You're right many fond memories of Goldstein's publication. Those were the days of strip joints every mile or so out here on Long Island that were topless and bottomless with daty taking place right on stage for a $1 tip and "fun" lap dances in the back room for $5. Also the days of pre-Giuliani Show World where the motto was "anything goes". Thanks for the memories.

Slinky: You're dating yourself! You're right many fond memories of Goldstein's publication. Those were the days of strip joints every mile or so out here on Long Island that were topless and bottomless with daty taking place right on stage for a $1 tip and "fun" lap dances in the back room for $5. Also the days of pre-Giuliani Show World where the motto was "anything goes". Thanks for the memories.
At the risk of really dating myself: SCREW was sold in the campus bookstore in the late 60's at Stony Brook U. One issue came out with a cartoon (it was just a cartoon! )- of a woman sitting on a chair with legs spread with a character licking her snatch and a caption balloon containing "slurp, slurp" and drops of saliva flying thru the air. As I recall no pussy view was shown as the guys head and a rather large tongue blocked it.

The Suffolk DA heard about it and sent Suffolk County LE to the campus and confiscated all the SCREW papers based on that they were obscene.
Goldstein heard about it and the next week the front page of SCREW was blank except for numbered dots, a caption balloon showing "slurp, slurp", drops of saliva flying thru the air and instructions that said to connect the dots and with the supplied the name and address of the S.C.DA to mail the completed picture to him. Since SCREW was besides in SC, available in NC and NYC I can only imagine the onslaught to envelopes to the DA .

Goldstein was brilliant (and obviously pissed off) in that the connected dots made the same cartoon that was in confiscated prior issue - however as published was just a series of numbered dots that didn't look like anything.

Just imagine the DA presenting a blank sheet except for than a bunch of numbered dots, balloon caption and drops of saliva, to a judge! For 6 cents postage and an envelope you got to piss off the DA

ps. Slinky - do you think we should have a separate new thread - maybe Memories of Al Goldstein although there were similar posts in the RIP of Screw thread. Or we could just let this die?