CiCi - Independent - Manhattan 917-882-2212

Slinky: Sorry, looks like I did not get the phone number in the title even though I put it in the "description area" for the thread (see below). Can you please add the phone number (917-882-2212) to the thread title?

CiCi – A Great Session

I was going to be in NYC in the Penn Station area for a lunch meeting and decided to try to set up a meeting with CiCi. I texted her a couple of days before the meeting and set up an appointment to visit before the meeting. She responded right away and we set a time to meet.

Got into the City and headed over to her place, only a couple of blocks from Penn Station. Walked right into her building – there is a “doorman” at a desk, but he must just be there to direct people that have questions, because he did not even did not even raise his eyes as I walked by. I took the elevator up to her floor and walked down the hall to her suite.

CiCi answered the door and I was a bit surprised at how delightful she looked. Yes, she is certainly older than those cute little 20 year olds, but is in great shape and is very attractive – she also has a great smile. We introduced ourselves and she led me into the room she has set up for massages. Now those of you who regularly read my reviews know that I’m not really into the massage part of any session; but, being this was my first time seeing her, I let her dictate the progress of the session.

I haven’t had many massages, but CiCi’s is absolutely fantastic. I was face down to start with and she used some magical hands to work out kinks in my neck and upper back that I didn’t even know were a problem before I got there. There was nice soft music playing the whole time – very relaxing. At one point I was almost ready to just forego any “special time” and pay just for the massage

Then it was time for the flip and CiCi started the massage on my neck and chest. When she started massaging my legs, she did this thing with bending one leg at a time and reaching in to massage the quad and hamstring muscles – wow, what a sensation.

At the end of the session, I gave her the basic massage fee and a tip and, when I told her I’d like to see her again, she said she’d also like to see me again. When we got to the door, I told her that next time I’d book a 90 minute session so we could have a little more time together and she gave me this wicked little smile said she’d like that.

What’s really crazy here is that although I’ve now been practicing this hobby for about four years, I was as nervous as a rookie during most of this visit. CiCi is both exciting and professional at the same time. I will definitely return soon.

CiCi – A Great Session

I was going to be in NYC in the Penn Station area for a lunch meeting and decided to try to set up a meeting with CiCi. I texted her a couple of days before the meeting and set up an appointment to visit before the meeting. She responded right away and we set a time to meet.

Got into the City and headed over to her place, only a couple of blocks from Penn Station. Walked right into her building – there is a “doorman” at a desk, but he must just be there to direct people that have questions, because he did not even did not even raise his eyes as I walked by. I took the elevator up to her floor and walked down the hall to her suite.

CiCi answered the door and I was a bit surprised at how delightful she looked. Yes, she is certainly older than those cute little 20 year olds, but is in great shape and is very attractive – she also has a great smile. We introduced ourselves and she led me into the room she has set up for massages. Now those of you who regularly read my reviews know that I’m not really into the massage part of any session; but, being this was my first time seeing her, I let her dictate the progress of the session.

I haven’t had many massages, but CiCi’s is absolutely fantastic. I was face down to start with and she used some magical hands to work out kinks in my neck and upper back that I didn’t even know were a problem before I got there. There was nice soft music playing the whole time – very relaxing. At one point I was almost ready to just forego any “special time” and pay just for the massage

Then it was time for the flip and CiCi started the massage on my neck and chest. When she started massaging my legs, she did this thing with bending one leg at a time and reaching in to massage the quad and hamstring muscles – wow, what a sensation.

At the end of the session, I gave her the basic massage fee and a tip and, when I told her I’d like to see her again, she said she’d also like to see me again. When we got to the door, I told her that next time I’d book a 90 minute session so we could have a little more time together and she gave me this wicked little smile said she’d like that.

What’s really crazy here is that although I’ve now been practicing this hobby for about four years, I was as nervous as a rookie during most of this visit. CiCi is both exciting and professional at the same time. I will definitely return soon.
It doesn't sound like you had any "special time". No HE? Nothing? Was anything available?

JoeyBGood2: Good catch - I inadvertently posted the "sanitized" version - guess I should stop trying to post reviews during the wee hours of the morning. I did manage to get some "special time". Here is the full detailed version of the review.

CiCi – A Great Session

CiCi answered the door and I was a bit surprised at how delightful she looked. Yes, she is certainly older than those cute little 20 year olds, but is in great shape and is very attractive – she also has a great smile. We introduced ourselves and she led me into the room she has set up for massages. Now those of you who regularly read my reviews know that I’m not really into the massage part of any session – I’m there for the fun – but, being this was my first time seeing her, I let her dictate the progress of the session.

I haven’t had many massages, but CiCi’s is absolutely fantastic. I was face down to start with and she used some magical hands to work out kinks in my neck and upper back that I didn’t even know were a problem before I got there. There was nice soft music playing the whole time – very relaxing. At one point I was almost ready to just forego any “special fun” and pay just for the massage

Then it was time for the flip and CiCi started the massage on my neck and chest. Fortunately, Junior was cooperating at this time and was only at half mast. When she started massaging my legs, she did this thing with bending one leg at a time and reaching in to massage the quad and hamstring muscles while roaming extremely close to Junior and his two friends. That sure perked Junior up.

I had only booked her for one hour (my bad), so about 45 minutes into the session, she wrapped up the actual massage and took out another box of supplies. Without any prior discussion about what was now about to take place, she oiled up her hands and began some delightful massage work on Junior. During this whole session, CiCi remained fully clothed – in a dress that was suitable for work in an office and it was at this point that I took the initiative to reach under her dress and stroke her legs. Not getting any resistance or verbal rebuke, I move my hand further up to do a little OTC work on her kitty. Pretty soon, with Junior really getting interested in her manipulations, I asked her if I could do a little DATY work on her. She smiled and said sure while she removed her panties and moved over closer to my head.

I pulled her leg up on the table and, as I dove into a delicious tasting kitty, CiCi started squirming around and moaning every time my tongue hit a certain spot. She was enjoying my work and I was really enjoying what she was doing to Junior. I mentioned that I’d like to keep doing this for a while and, it was at this point that I realized I should have booked more than an hour, because she told me she was really sorry, but she had another appointment soon and I should have told her when I booked the session that I needed 90 minutes. Ahh, live and learn!

So, she moved on with the work on Junior until the ultimate eruption. Clean up was with some wipes and I was soon getting dressed. I gave her the basic massage fee and a tip and, when I told her I’d like to see her again, she said she’d also like to see me again. When we got to the door, I told her that next time I’d book a 90 minute session so we could have a little more play time and she gave me this wicked little smile said she’d like that.

prospekt1: My ability to judge the age of attractive women younger than me (I'm cashing that Social Security check every month to help pay for this hobby) really sucks and has been called into question by our brothers on this board quite often. However, giving it the old college try, I'd say that CiCi is in her early 40s and I would characterize her as a genuine MILF.

As for the tip, that's one of the points where I felt like a real rookie. I was momentarily stunned (although I should not have been from reading the reviews on her) when I asked her what I owed her and she said $45 that I only grabbed a total of $110 from the stash and gave it to her. In retrospect, I don't know if that was enough or too much for this great visit, but I hope to be thinking more clearly on the next visit and "pony up" accordingly.

I had dinner plans with friends in Manhattan last night right around the corner from her so I figured I'd leave a little early and give her a go. Totally incommunicado. Bummer.

pilotman: sorry for your loss - maybe she had a customer - word is (in earlier reviews here) that she does not interrupt her sessions to answer texts (she is a one person operation).

pilotman: sorry for your loss - maybe she had a customer - word is (in earlier reviews here) that she does not interrupt her sessions to answer texts (she is a one person operation).
It's too bad, because usually when I'm in Manhattan I'm driving a vehicle that doesn't fit in most lots, especially in Midtown. Yesterday was one of the few days I was taking the train in. I even started calling her early, but maybe she takes Sundays off, who knows? Will try again next chance I get.

I've seen Cici a good amount over the last 2 years. During our times together, we've discussed many topics. She's told me she usually takes Sunday off.

prospekt1: My ability to judge the age of attractive women younger than me (I'm cashing that Social Security check every month to help pay for this hobby) really sucks and has been called into question by our brothers on this board quite often. However, giving it the old college try, I'd say that CiCi is in her early 40s and I would characterize her as a genuine MILF.

As for the tip, that's one of the points where I felt like a real rookie. I was momentarily stunned (although I should not have been from reading the reviews on her) when I asked her what I owed her and she said $45 that I only grabbed a total of $110 from the stash and gave it to her. In retrospect, I don't know if that was enough or too much for this great visit, but I hope to be thinking more clearly on the next visit and "pony up" accordingly.
Thanks sculptor. Sorry no input on price from me. I am not familiar with nyc prices.

Just catching up with my reviews - this is from a December 2014 visit.

Visited CiCi back in December for my first 90 minute session – only did the 60 minute before. She had texted me on my way into the City that there were some issues that day with the plumbing system on her floor, and that the bathroom was out of order – very nice of her to let me know in advance, so I was able to make a pit stop at Penn Station (yuck!) on the way..

It was a cold day and even with the short walk from Penn Station, I was cold by the time I reached her building. CiCi met me at the door and led into a nice warm massage room where we got re-acquainted for a few minutes while I disrobed. During the discussion, I asked her if it would be alright if I could learn some massaging techniques later in the session – to which she readily agreed.

The massage she gives – and I very rarely go to any place for the massage work – is IMHO fantastic – I could have drifted off to sleep if I wanted. However, we did a lot of talking about lots of general things and that kept me awake and alert. CiCi worked on me for about 40 minutes and got out all the little kinks in my body and then it was my turn to learn how to manipulate my hands.

After I told her it was time for her massage, CiCi got undressed and hopped up on the table face down. I started my manipulations while standing by her head with my hands kneading her shoulders and her upper back. CiCi seemed to relax a little while I was working her back. Pretty soon, I figured it was time to shift positions and do some work on her legs and backside, so I got up on the table behind her and started kneading her hamstring and calf muscles.

As my hands started to wander upwards toward her ass cheeks, CiCi shifted position a little by spreading her legs so that I had better access to her body. I took this as an invitation of sorts and moved my body further up on the table so that I could work on her inner thighs, ass cheeks and lower back. I let my fingers do a little wandering between her ass cheeks and close to her kitty and got a little backward push that gave me the impression that she was enjoying this work.

So, I shifted position again and moved a little further up on the table to work on her mid-back area. This put Junior, who was at full attention right in line with CiCi’s ass cheeks and, while working with my hands, my hips were moving back and forth to let Junior rub against her ass cheeks and inner thighs.

I was about as ready as could be for some more fun, so I had her flip over and started working my hands on her quads. When I got up to CiCi’s kitty area, it was pretty clear that the pretense of giving her a massage was just about over. So, I leaned down and started working my mouth on her now wet kitty as she spread her thighs wide to give me better access. CiCiached down and gripped my head to push it further in between her thighs as my tongue dipped into her and worked on her little love button. It wasn’t long before CiCi was squirming around on the table and wrapping her thighs around my neck – and then she popped.

We shared a kiss or two and then it was my turn for some oral work. CiCi had me lie down on the table and headed to the side of the table to lean over Junior and pop him in her mouth. She worked on him this way for a few minutes and then I asked her to come back up on the table for some 69 work – to which she readily agreed. We both did our thing for a while and pretty soon CiCi was moaning a little bit and driving her kitty into my face on her way to another orgasm. By this time, we were running out of time (90 minutes was going by awfully fast) and when I told her I’d like to go for FS, she politely asked me to put it off until next time. Not one to break the mood, I said Ok and CiCi shifted again and ended up finishing me off with a delightful bbbj.

When we finally finished, CiCi got me some water and cleaned up the room while I was getting dressed. She finally picked up her phone and began to read and respond to the texts she had gotten during my session – the phone had been put away and unused during the session. I gave her a nice tip for all her good work and we hugged a bit and then it was time to journey out into the cold, cold world again. I will return – and for a 90 minute session ($75 for the 90 minute work up plus whatever tip you want to leave).