Chyna 484-408-2037

http://longisland.************/Fema...uardorian-white-call-now-specials-28/41937525

I had some time to kill and I found Chyna on bp. I did some quick research on my phone
(which sucks and I hate doing) and came across nothing. I'm a sucker for a big ass so I went ahead and called to TOFTT. Her voice sounded like it matched her pics (I'm usually right, I think) when I spoke to her on the phone. I get to (shitty) location, she opens door and surprise, surprise, it's not girl in the pics. This girl had similar body (+30lbs) and was black not Mexican etc. like she describes. She was still cute though at first glance. She had the fat ass I was on the hunt for so I stayed for the hh.

She was dark, thick, had a slight belly and had long black hair that I'm going to positively identify as a wig. I put donation on dresser and I didn't say a word the entire time except when she asked me which pos. I wanted. No rush, easy set-up, no cheap convo, no upsell, no phone answering, decent service, no bullshit. Would I return? Never, but it was entertaining at the time and got the job done. cfs, cbj 1.20hh