Chris Spa (formerly Joy Spa) • 3 East Deer Park Road, Dix Hills • 631-455-7025.

Business card says dix hills but zip code is for Elwood or E. Northport. Google maps has it as Dix Hills. Place is in a difficult to get into parking lot ( if traveling west on E. DP rd., about 100 yds W of the old Tender Trap. Street sign has Joy Spa on it along with the couple of other businesses for the single stand alone building. Ralph's Italian Ices is next lot going W. There is a much bigger strip mall next entrance going E where parking is easier.

Place is typical $40/$50/$60 for 30 min, 45, 60, respectively.
Place is very clean with separate rooms. Rooms are totally sheetrock enclosed with a floor to top of doorway curtain. Everything in the room is clean and well organized, with tell tale box of tissues on table with other supplies. Had separate electric heater going so nice and toasty even though it was 10 deg outside. Separate entrance in lobby with standard AMP doorbell but door was not locked.

Girls were attractive by AMP standards (or any standard for that matter) maybe mid 30's (I can never tell with Asians). Had Coco (every place has at least 1 Coco - kind of standard issue name for Amp girls I guess). Very attractive with good English, tall for an Asian maybe 5'6. Massage skills were very good (I only had time for 30 minutes but will take hour next time). She set a timer that was easy to read so you always could tell how much time was left.

When she was along side the table I did the "feel the leg trick" to determine response - no problem so hand up to ass to make my intentions clear. Just before the flip she did some playing with the boys. On the flip put my had under her shirt - no problem. Put my hand under her bra - she giggled and said it tickled. Very good HE with no mention of price. Hot scented cloth cleanup (not tissues) which was nice. She did position herself so I couldn't get my hand under her bra but could get it down her pants on her ass. I think when I take the hour I will be more direct about the tit fondling.

Tipped 20 which she was happy with.

She stayed in the room after the session and talked a little - from Shanghai and at this place for 6 months.

Business card has buy 8 get 1 free. Had my card stamped.

I'm pretty sure no other extras other than HE are available but I've learned that you never can tell.

i been to this place about a decade ago i had a regular massage nothing was offered girl walked out after timer was up so i left 10 tip to never return.it must of changed ownership many times.

i been to this place about a decade ago i had a regular massage nothing was offered girl walked out after timer was up so i left 10 tip to never return.it must of changed ownership many times.
I went there maybe 5 years ago and got HE. Place is out of my hunting grounds so I haven't been there since but was in the area with some time to kill so I stopped by. Just checked and they have an advert on BP under body rubs. Search under "dix".

I think with some of these places they are extra cautious and you need to take the initiative, e.g., hand on her leg then ass, to put them at ease that you are not LE

Yea i did the leg move she pulled away so i knew nothing was gonna happen.i always feel them up to see there reaction especially if there not wearing underwear i know they get busy.

I hadn't been to this spot in several years. I had a crappy experience with an old, ugly woman last time and gave up, but based on Genius' review, I came back over this past weekend.

I was let in by Cici or something that sounded sort of like ShiShi. She spoke almost no English. I paid $40 for a half hour. She was a reasonably pretty, very long haired, thin but shapely-enough woman. Looked 30s' or so, but she was probably in her 50s based on every arrest report I have seen in Newsday over the years. We spent a few minutes with a back and forth of her asking me if I called (or maybe she was asking me about my views on Obamacare), and me telling her that I did in fact call. But then she repeated the same question again, and again, so we eventually just gave up on communicating and moved on.

She gave me a very good massage. My shoulders and back were killing me from shoveling slush and breaking up ice, and she really worked the muscles and did a bang up job. Then she had me flip. She touched all over except for my cock and balls, but then she put my hand on my dick with a glint in her eye, and I moved HER hand there instead, and that was all the assurance she needed. She did a so so job, but I was very pent up so it didn't take me all that long to explode. Then after the cleanup, she gave me a really great scalp massage. I usually pass on such an offer, but I agreed to it, and it was very relaxing.

Got dressed, gave her a $20 for a tip which she did not complain about, and I was back out into the cold....

The main woman at this place , Coco, has been there for many years , but she still looks good. Don't recommend to go for the others.

This is strictly (well sort of strictly) a R/T place, Coco is very adept at it, friendly , upbeat, she'll do what it takes to make it work for you, within reasonable R/T bounds. She doesn't look away while jerking you off which so many of them do (I would look away too - who wants to stare at penises all day?) But it helps get me off if at least there is an illusion of attention. Plus none of the bullshit how much you pay crap.

The main woman at this place , Coco, has been there for many years , but she still looks good. Don't recommend to go for the others.

This is strictly (well sort of strictly) a R/T place, Coco is very adept at it, friendly , upbeat, she'll do what it takes to make it work for you, within reasonable R/T bounds. She doesn't look away while jerking you off which so many of them do (I would look away too - who wants to stare at penises all day?) But it helps get me off if at least there is an illusion of attention. Plus none of the bullshit how much you pay crap.
As you posted place has been around for quite a while and Coco still looks good as long as you don't want a 20 yr old. Plus she speaks decent English so you can actually have a conversation with her.

Did you have her stamp the buy 8 get 1 free card? They stamp it with a little star - most places have buy 10 get 1 free and write in Chinese the date and the girl. When I am in the area (rarely) I stop in.

Moderator: please move this post to the thread I started couple months ago (You can find it using the correctly formatted phone # I posted or use this link: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/joy-spa-3-east-deer-park-road-dix-hills-631-901-9205.50697/ )

Stopped by here last week around 9pm. I called first to tell them I was on my way. Saw Cheri, about 28 yrs old, petite, not much of a figure or chest, a few pounds heavier than ideal, but a very nice girl. I'd rate her esthetics a 6. Had only time for a half hour at 40. Separate rooms with curtains.

Cheri gave an excellent massage, especially for a small girl. Nice and firm. Very relaxing massage with skillful manipulation while on my stomach. She knows her way around a pair of balls! On the flip an equally talented HJ with a nice firm touch. Just how I like it. She was not into mutual touching. At 9:30 at night after a day at work it didn't matter. The massage was so good and I was burnt out and carrying a load which needed drainage. I wonder if prostate massage is available. Didn't push it the first visit. Tipped 40 for the pleasant service.

I was quite pleased with the session. Despite the late night, there was no rushing and I got the full 30 minutes. The other women appeared older. Everyone was very personable. Eventually, I will return.

No card given as per Genius's comments in previous post.

And? And? What does she look like? Any extras? Prostate? Come on, speak up! Don't be shy!
She's definitely got a cute face, and she has a nice full figure, she's friendly and speaks and understands English really well. Despite repeated attempts over many years I've never seen her naked, felt her pussy, DATY, BJ or anything else beyond hand action. But she'll do anything -- and I mean anything -- with her hands. Her philosophy is "You just enjoy yourself" and "Don't try to turn me on, I'm not interested" If you're OK with that, she's great.

She's definitely got a cute face, and she has a nice full figure, she's friendly and speaks and understands English really well. Despite repeated attempts over many years I've never seen her naked, felt her pussy, DATY, BJ or anything else beyond hand action. But she'll do anything -- and I mean anything -- with her hands. Her philosophy is "You just enjoy yourself" and "Don't try to turn me on, I'm not interested" If you're OK with that, she's great.
Thanks for the info.

Sorry , Guys. That's basically all they offer there is the release after a great massage. And I don't go many other places .Use to go to Elite but it got to much of a hit+ miss with talent and lousy massages. She usally works 6 days a week morning till 8or 9pm

Have been here many times. Went about a week ago. Usual guided to a room undress an lay down. 6 for the hh. Fairy you girl late 20s asked what type massage. Usually I ask for medium but this time asked for hard. started with firm massage then she got on table and did the back walk (a first for me). It was very good. When back to a massage while I felt her ass and legs as she stood at my head. Even got my hand on her V. She was wearing yoga pants. On the flip she went right to it with oil. Back to rubbing her ass and slide my hand under her shirt to rub her back and belly. When I reached her bra she pushed my hand away with her arm. Each time I tried it got a little further then she would push it away. finally she let me slip my fingers onto bear nipple. With my other hand I touched her lips asking her to do that but she shook her head no. Had a nice release with a good clean up. Tipped her 40. As I was getting dressed she knelt and put my socks and shoes on for me and tied them. Wish I got her name as I would like to see her again.